PDA

View Full Version : princess!!!!!

Lillycat
01-13-2003, 02:45 AM
it is easy to see why princess is so special!!! congratulations to the dotd!!!!

RockyRoad
01-13-2003, 06:52 AM
What a sweetie you are, Princess! Sound like you have tons of fun with your family, and other animals! I'm glad you've learned so many tricks, you must be very smart. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!;)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

tatsxxx11
01-13-2003, 07:25 AM
Good Morning, Princess!! What a perfectly precious Princess you are! I think I see you smiling in your sweet photo!!:) I wish I could give you a big hug and a kiss!! And aren't you a smart, Princess too! Wow!! You know so many tricks and commands! But what makes you so extra special is your gentleness and your loving personality! Your family is SO lucky not only to have such a beautiful and smart Princess, but such a loyal and loving one as well!! Congratulations to your Princess! Today you reign as our smartest, sweetest, most loving Dog of the Day!! I hope you and your proud family have a wonderful day, celebrating your much deserved honor!

harleychicken
01-13-2003, 07:57 AM
Princess, you beautiful, beautiful girl!!!! Your name is very befitting. You sound like the perfect doggie and are living up to the best of both breeds! Lots of love to you on your special day!

anna_66
01-13-2003, 08:36 AM
You are such a smart dog, no wonder you are our DOTD!

Hope you have a terrific day:D

missprissy
01-13-2003, 09:01 AM
Well Princess, aren't you just the cutest thing! Somebody loves you very very much. You sound like an amazing buddy and one special dog - congrats for being Our Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Logan
01-13-2003, 09:33 AM
A beautiful "princess" is exactly what you are!!! And you're so smart and lovable that I would plant a kiss right on your beautiful nose if I could!!! Congratulations, Princess, on being the Dog of the Day!!! :D

primabella
01-13-2003, 03:38 PM
awww, princess, you are such a cutie! you sound like an amazing dog! congrats! :)

lizbud
01-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Dearest Princess,

Cause that's just what you are !!! I love that picture of your
Beautiful face & lovely smile sweetheart.:) Many happy congrats
to you on your very Special day of honor as DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Live long & stay happy sweet girl :) Love Ya Princess !!!

K9karen
01-15-2003, 12:21 PM
What a smart, loving, fun, beautiful girl you are, Princess!! You certainly do your family proud!! You're a super DOTD!