PDA

View Full Version : Neko1 and her signature

Cataholic
01-12-2003, 09:26 PM
Am I the only one that can't see ALL four cats in Neko1's signature? I used to only see the second one, now I see the first two PLUS the cartoon one at the end....

I pm'd her and she didn't see an error on her end. I am wondering if it is simply me? (And, no, I haven't been drinking too much).

Nomilynn
01-12-2003, 09:32 PM
I can see them all... :) I've always been able to see them..

rosethecopycat
01-12-2003, 09:35 PM
I can see them too.
First a picture of the humans then
Neko, Cookie Pumpkin, and Tama then a cartoon.

I appreciated seeing the humans too, especially when it came to the Rudi to RB thread.

Cataholic
01-12-2003, 09:41 PM
KAREN!!!!! My computer is broken!!!:( :( I am going to pm her now...maybe she knows something about my problem....sorry to bother you guys!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-13-2003, 12:53 AM
I can also see all of her pictures. :) Johanna I sure hope that there's nothing seriously wrong with your computer.

Barbara
01-13-2003, 03:01 AM
Johanna,
with my computer at home I sometimes have that problem that not all of the pix come over. I could not see some from sasvermont's signature over Christmas. Here in the office I usually don't have these problems.
In general it then works next time.
Good luck in finding what it is.

sandragonfly
01-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Maybe only Neko and Cookie like you! Give Pumpkin and Tama sometime! ;) ;) :D

01-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.

ha ha , no offence Cataholic , but this was a hilarious reply by Gina :D :D

Cataholic
01-13-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.

GINA! SHAME ON YOU! It didn't take you too long to realize I am an easy one to pick on, since I dish it out so much. That is pretty funny.:D :D :D

Nomilynn
01-13-2003, 06:22 PM
I can't see all the pics anymore either.. it only happened this afternoon when I logged in.

Vermontcat
01-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

GINA! SHAME ON YOU! It didn't take you too long to realize I am an easy one to pick on, since I dish it out so much. That is pretty funny.:D :D :D

LOL! Good one Gina!:D

Cataholic
01-13-2003, 07:29 PM
I see all of you guys now!!! Yippee..who knows what the (my) problem was!!!

neko1
01-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Yeah I'm so happy!! and so are my kitties!! (they're a little paranoid wondering if no one liked them...)

All Creatures Great And Small
01-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Hey, I'm glad Cataholic started this thread, because I wanted to comment on how much I LOVE the new cartoon kitties in your sig, Neko1!!!! Now is it just a total coincidence that they are the exact colors of your kitties, or did you make it that way? It's adorable.

You know, I get that too, where some people's pics show up just fine and others don't. I'm used to it though, because I have AOL, a Gateway PC, and Windows XP Pro - a triple whammy of mediocre products........:( .....I've given up the fight to get it all to work properly. ;) :p