fuz
01-12-2003, 03:10 PM
:D hi im new and im wondering about every1s fav type of dog that
they have me myself love all dogs and cant choose but
id love to hear your faves! toodles:D

ownerof3dogs
01-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Fuz!!!!!!!!!

My favorite breed are Dobermans but I really like mix breeds too because they are so unique. No one else has the same dog as you do if you own a mixed breed.

fuz
01-12-2003, 06:52 PM
thanx for the warm welcome! cool choice in fav dog i have a cross breed shes a wolf/huskie/german shepherd/golden paraneise cross pretty cool huh? lol shes pretty big too and very strong :rolleyes: thanx for replieing to my message!:D toodles

scarlett
01-12-2003, 06:55 PM
welcome fuz to pet talk:)

hmm favorite dog thats a tough one,there are soo many types of wonderful dogs out there:) but i have grew up with toy poodles my whole life so i'd have to say toy poodle.next would be a yorkie we have a yorkie and she is so friendly and doesn't bite or growl she is the most friendly dog we have ever had:) the poodle we have right now thinks she is the queen LOL but were going to turn that around soon possiblely some obedience school.take care ;)

marylyn

primabella
01-12-2003, 08:08 PM
welcome :D i hope you can post some pics of your dog.

i also think mutts are the best to have BUT purebred-wise, since i have a sheltie, i'll have to say i think they are amazing dogs.

fuz
01-12-2003, 08:21 PM
hey scarelett ive been hearing about toy poodles alot can you post a pic of 1 up here or somethin..anyhoo this is fun hearing about evey 1s fav dogs and to primabella shelties sound cute
mabe you can post 1 up as for me if i can find any pics of my dog
ill post it up 2 toodles:) :D :) :D

wolfsoul
01-12-2003, 08:35 PM
my fave breed is catahoula leopard dog, with german shepherd running in a very close second. :)

scarlett
01-12-2003, 11:08 PM
here is scarlett and my brother lee

fuz
01-12-2003, 11:38 PM
ive never heard of that kind of dog befor wolfsoul sounds coot
i like german shepherd alot 2 but i still have no fav dog and scarelett your dog is soo coot when did you get him or her?

Tina
01-13-2003, 10:52 AM
Hello and Welcome!! I can't really choose a favorite breed cause there are too many out there I like. I also love mixed breeds all three of my dogs are mixed breed. But if I'd have to pick a favorite I'd it would be a Standard Schnauzer.

primabella
01-13-2003, 03:43 PM
fuz ~ you can see a pic of a sheltie in my signature :) here is a picture of how they look when they get older:

http://animal.discovery.com/guides/dogs/selector/gallery/1150b.jpg

wolfsoul- can you please post a pic of the catahoula leopard dog? i've never seen them before :D thanks

ParNone
01-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Well I pretty much love all dogs, but I am partial to Cairn
Terriers and Collies. I love the independence, gregariousness
and clownishness of the Cairn. And I love the intutiveness,
protectiveness and sensitive caring of the Collie.

Here's some pics of my 3:

Madison-Female Cairn
http://whitetrashdumbutt.homestead.com/files/maddie3.gif

McMurphy-Male Cairn
http://whitetrashdumbutt.homestead.com/files/murph4.gif

Oz-Male Smooth Coated Collie
http://whitetrashdumbutt.homestead.com/files/oz_6.jpg

Par...

Cisco's Mom
01-13-2003, 05:59 PM
Hey Fuz! Welcome to Pet Talk.:)

I'm all about Chihuahua's!!!

I love all Doggies. Well, all animals as far as that goes!

:D

Kfamr
01-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Any kind and every kind.

wolfsoul
01-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by fuz
ive never heard of that kind of dog befor wolfsoul sounds coot

they r very very cool! u should look them up....the most common eye colour is blue (glass) and they can have cracked eyes and bi colour eyes and green and yellow eyes too....they r so beautiful.... here is a pick of a blue merle with glass eyes and tan markings

fuz
01-13-2003, 08:46 PM
Standard Schnauzer huh never herd of that either do you think you can post a pic of 1 plz Tina:D id like to see what every 1s talking about sometimes lol <.< >.> sounds cool though:D

fuz
01-13-2003, 08:52 PM
wow all theese dogs sound so interesting and cute!! that glass eye 1 was really cute!!! same with the shelty omg ummm primbella your dog is soooooo cute!!! :D :D :D as r all dogs of cource:D we are so lucky to have animals on earth!!

anna_66
01-14-2003, 08:27 AM
How could you not fall in love with a stunning beauty like this?:D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p3e82bfbd786aa1bcd7c5ae9b8e197b6d/fcc7a14d.jpg
This is Angus, my 11 year old Rottie.

Dakota's Mommy
01-14-2003, 10:15 AM
In the past, I would have told you Labs hands down! But now that we've had Dakota a while, I absolutely love the more and more that I learn about the breed and the way that their temperament it. She's the perfect dog for us and so I've told my husband that from now on, we always have to have a Dane in the House. So, my answer is the Great Dane!

boxermad
01-16-2003, 04:11 PM
my fav off all time would be a shar pei they are next on my list.

MHMama
01-16-2003, 05:58 PM
I am all about Chihuahuas too but mine are long-haired which has come in very handy this year in Florida. It has been so cold here that my little angels spend most of their time in front of the heater or on the heating pad.http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v5/8/22/12/33682212NdnxeT_th.jpg

Desert Arabian
01-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk , Fuz! I don't think I need to tell you what my #1 favorite breed is...;). I also like Boxers & Great Danes a lot too.

RockyRoad
01-17-2003, 06:46 AM
I love all dogs, but my most favorite are Siberian Huskies. I also like Petit Basset Griffon Vendeens and Saint Bernards. Oh and I may be a little late, but welcome to PT!;)

bnormal
01-18-2003, 11:40 AM
anna_66, Angus is a very good looking Rottie!

Rotties...a doberman in a middle linebackers body!

Too cool!

actually since it is thought that Dobermans have some Rottie in them it should be the other way around...

dobermans...a Rottie in a halfbacks body!

Justine
01-18-2003, 01:47 PM
I like Alaskan Malumates because their very beautiful and close to wolves.:)

Jessica12345
01-18-2003, 03:23 PM
I have a cocker spaniel, and he is DEFINATELY my favorite! hes adorible and cute and has a most wonderful temperment.
this isnt him, but its so cute! :