PDA

View Full Version : Precious Little Cupcake!

phesina
04-27-2022, 07:34 AM
Oh my gosh, dearest little Cupcake Kitten, aren't you ever the most precious thing going! You're an utterly adorable tiny lady, just three or four months old! You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. That fluffy, colorful Calico fur is so pretty and looks so very soft. You have the sweetest face, with those big perky ears you're growing into, and those lovely big round pale-green eyes gazing straight up at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Maine to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me :).

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're not quite the innocent, calm little creature you appear to be in the photo. You're full of energy, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You make mad dashes around your house, chasing things they cannot see, ghosts or breezes. You've even on occasion bumped into a human, you're going so fast! You're learning to keep your claws sheathed when you're playing with someone, because kitten claws can hurt! You're so pretty and sweet, your Purrrsons couldn't resist bringing you home, and they're looking forward to many years ahead with you. How terrific it is that you're a rescue kitty, and we thank and bless your dear rescuers who saved you and brought you together with your dear Purrrfect Purrrsons. And we thank and bless your Purrrsons for choosing a rescue kitty! your You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cupcake, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-27-2022, 07:50 AM
Hi Cupcake! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:)

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, adorable, cute as can be Calico girl you are, Cupcake! Your muted Calcio coat is SO pretty, looks so soft, and how heart-melting is your sweet, little face! Speaking of faces! Full discloure: that wide-eyed look of innocence in fact did have me fooled! hehe So, you're a bit of a mischievous scamp? Who knew!:p But at a mere 4 months old you're just doing your kitten thing, zooming about the house at breakneck speed, kicking up your paws, getting into fun trouble, bringing so much joy and laughter to your humans' days! And just think! Your wonderful life together has only just begun, with so many years of shared love and fun times awaiting you and your family! How very lucky your humans are, Cupcake, having a fur baby as beautiful, as joyful, as sweet and loving as you! What a tiny treasure you are, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Cupcake! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and making mischief, spending special time with your humans, receiving tons of cuddles, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable, sweet Cupcake, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2022/April/26.jpg

cassiesmom
04-28-2022, 11:40 AM
Hello, Cupcake kitten! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - what an adorable, beautiful Calico kitten you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet, and your sweet face puts a huge smile on my face!

You are a busy, bouncy kitten- running zoomies and chasing things only you can see! You are learning about your claws and how to use them when you play (sometimes kitten claws can hurt). Your family looks forward to many years ahead with you! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to adorable, irresistible Cupcake!