PDA

View Full Version : We Love Lucy!

tatsxxx11
03-29-2022, 06:52 AM
Hi Lucy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:)

What an adorable, pawsitively precious, cutie patootie Cockapoo girl you are, Lucy! Oh my gosh! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting!:D Just look at that sweet face, those big, brown eyes, those soft, golden curls! *sigh*

Your skin siblings waited a long, long time for their dream of having a pup of their own to come true, but how well worth the wait it was! Best surprise EVER! Beautiful in looks, playful and packed with personality, smarts and heart, a family couldn't hope for more in a "first!" Now your family is complete!

Lucy is our first dog, and she is so amazing. We don't know what our life would be like without her. She is so amazing and super smart. Right when we got her, she knew that she needed to sleep in her crate, and go to the bathroom outside. She knows exactly what time we give her dinner, so she barks at us waiting. She is super playful, loves other dogs, loves everyone, and would never ever hurt anyone.

How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member as special as you, Lucy! Every young person should grow up knowing the love and devotion of a furry family member, an animal companion, and in you your pack has been blessed with the best! And at barely 2 years young, so many, many more happy, fun and love filled years to look forward to!:cool:

We love her so much and know our life wouldn't be complete without her in it.

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Lucy! Meeting you today, seeing your swoon worthy pics and reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing and feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending fun time with your skin siblings; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable, sweet Lucy Bailey Foxy, hehe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/March/28.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/March/28b.jpg

cassiesmom
03-29-2022, 11:39 AM
Hi, Lucy cutie! Happy Dog of the Day!

I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - you are a precious, heart melting cutie patootie! What a darling you are with your golden-brown fur and your dark eyes! You've definitely sent the cuteness meter off the chart!

You are a very smart, very playful girl! You learned your household skills right from the start, sleeping in your crate and going outside for the bathroom. You are loving to everyone and I am sure everyone loves you, too! Your person writes that life wouldn't be complete without you in it :love:

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear Lucy! We :love: you!

p.s., could you please woof to your people to register for Pet Talk- I would love to stay in touch with you as you grow :love:

phesina
03-29-2022, 11:43 AM
Dearest Lucy, a.k.a. Lucy Bailey Foxy, what an adorable young Cockapoo lady you are! You are absolutely precious in that terrific gallery of photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a delightful personality you have! You're super-smart and super-playful. You know what time to expect dinner, and you bark to remind your dear people. You are your family's first dog, and now they don't know what their life would be like without you! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DonnaDWM
03-29-2022, 04:46 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
You are a dream come true for two people especially
You are so smart and have learned so much
Celebrate your special day and many more