PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye summer....

3-greys-and-a-mutt
08-27-2001, 02:03 PM
As the school that I work at started up again today, I thought I'd salute the end of summer and enclose this reminder of the warm weather and fun times:
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/qI/h9/IF/s575900.jpg
(Paula enjoying her pool on a hot hot hot day!)

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: 3-greys-and-a-mutt ]

aly
08-27-2001, 02:45 PM
Great pic! I have yet to have a dog who will actually willingly get into water. We had a pool like that for my lab, but she'd just stand in it. Heaven forbid she lay down and get her pretty little self WET! Reece and Lolly stand perfectly still in the bathtub when I bathe them. They act like I'm killing them. Then when I'm done I tell them they can get out, and they still won't move. I have to pick them up and soak myself :) Then, they run around at top speed rubbing on the carpet which I'm sure is a familiar behavior to all of you.

ShepherdLover
08-27-2001, 04:39 PM
I can't believe that summer's over! I start school next week. It's like, where did it go? Where did my favorite time of the year, summer go?

I won't get to be on as much. :( I forgot to mention great pic!

Daisy's Mom
08-28-2001, 12:44 AM
I am in denial... no, summer is just beginning! It can't be over so soon!! I start school on September 5... *sigh* I won't be able to post as much as I do now... how sad! I love the summer so much!