PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Bella!

tatsxxx11
02-10-2022, 06:55 AM
Greetings, Bella in Denmark! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!:)

Oh my! What a beautiful, most precious Papillion x Kooikerhondje you are, Bella, and so perfectly named...beautiful inside and out!

I was so touched, reading your Mommy's love filled tribute, learning of your happy and carefree, adventure and love filled life you lead! And how heart-melting are those photos; what a cutie pie! It's no wonder you win over the hearts of all who cross your path, including your once reluctant Daddy. How could he resist? And what a lucky guy he is, having been chosen by you to be your *special person.* Nothing beats being a Daddy's girl; I know!;)

Of course we know you love your Mommy every bit as much, comforting her when she's not feeling well, bringing countless smiles to her face, endless joy to her days! You may be small in physical size, Bella, but your sure do pack a ton of personality, spunk and heart into that wee frame, wanting nothing more than to love and be loved in return; a friend to all, that you are!

Whenever you come and visit, Bella always greets newcomers, she will happily bark and run in to fetch her favourite toy or a new bone she might have gotten, to show and have the guest see.

How lucky your pawrents are, having been blessed with a fur daughter as beautiful, as smart and talented, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bella! What a gem of a girl you are, beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws...your family's Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, learning of the very special place you hold in your pawrent's hearts and they in yours, has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Bella...taking a fun car ride, a long leisurely walk in the woods; hunting down those coveted hidden treats, hehe; cuddling with your Daddy in his recliner; being treated to all your heart desires, spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Maybe even a playdate with adorable fur sis is on the menu! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/February/09b.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/February/09c.jpg

DonnaDWM
02-10-2022, 04:38 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
What a happy little girl who loves everybody
From a rough start, you have come a long way.
You are bigger than your mom and know several tricks
Celebrate your world famous day and many more

phesina
02-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Dearest Bella, you are utterly adorable! What a beautiful, precious Papillon/Kooikerhondje mix pup you are! And what a story you have to tell! You had a rather rough start, entering the world tail-first and not breathing. I'm so very glad and grateful to learn you survived that, to become the delightful doggie you were meant to be!

And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear people, and everyone you meet, smile with your antics. Your dear Dad "wasn't much for small dogs" at first, but you melted his heart and became a true daddy's-girl! You greet visitors to your home, you help with making the beds, and you love to play pattie-cake and give a high-five. What makes you truly special to your dear Mom is how loving you are and how you show it so well, keeping her company and giving her the most devoted care after she became ill. Cuddling in bed is what you do best! You and Mom and Dad and your dear doggie sisters and mother all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and sisters and mother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps a special round of pattie-cake!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: