PDA

View Full Version : Smiling Misty!

tatsxxx11
02-08-2022, 05:46 AM
Hi Misty! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:)

Oh my! What big teeth you have, Misty!:eek: Oh wait! That's a smile, and what a big, beautiful, million mega watt, not scary at all smile it is!:D

You're simply adorable, Misty, so pretty in your speckled coat, overflowing with personality, unbridled energy and an unmatched love for life! And your warm, soulful brown eyes, that love filled, longing expression is beyond heart-melting!

What a dynamic duo, what a precious pair you and your big brother and mentor Randy make, Misty! No doubt you two keep your human entertained, hopping and on her toes with your joyful antics and boundless energy 24/7! Being an Australian Cattle Dog x Aussie Shepherd I'd expect nothing less!:p

Her big brother, shown next to her in the next picture, is nine years old, and takes his role as mentor to heart. Misty is the clown and Randy is the serious boy. They are always happy and celebrate life 150% of the time!!

How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a fur baby as beautiful, as life loving, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Misty! Inside and out you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of your happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing at full speed with brother Randy, feasting on your fave foods and treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Misty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Randy too!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/February/07c.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/February/07.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2022/February/07b.jpg

Australian Cattle Dog, Miniature Australian Shepherd mix

DonnaDWM
02-08-2022, 09:05 AM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
You love to entertain your family with your big smile.
While your brother is serious you are a happy go lucky clown
Celebrate your special day and many more

phesina
02-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Dearest Misty, you are adorable! What a fantastic collection of photos you've posted, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute in the first one with your big smile, then hanging out with your dear big brother and mentor Randy, and finally you being cute after being silly, gazing right up with those lovely big brown eyes. That one has my heart positively melting! You have the most delightful personality, too. You're full of energy, and you love to entertain your dear person. You smile at her/him, getting smiles right back, I'm sure! You're "just a silly, happy girl, ready to grin at any moment." You're the clown, and Randy is the serious one, taking his job as your mentor to heart. You're both always happy, celebrating life 150% of the time. You do keep life hopping around your home. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misty, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Randy and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: