PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Lustucru!

tatsxxx11
01-12-2022, 12:49 PM
Bon jour, darling Lustucru in Miniac-Morvan, Brittany, France! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby boy!:)

What a beautiful, oh so precious baby boy you are, Lustucru! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! Major props to your talented personal photographer for shaing with us so heart-melting photos! I soooooooooo want to plant a million kisses on that sweet face of yours, that soft, fluffy belly!:D

How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, cuddles craving and attention seeking fur baby in you, Lustucru! And being but a mere 3 months old, so many wonderful years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! They just don't come any more precious, any more special than you, Lustucru!:)

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...playing, napping and eating; spending fun time with your doggie bestie and humans; receiving all the cuddles you crave; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lustucru, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love: Love to your dear pup pal, too!

Be still my heart!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2022/January/12b.jpg
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2022/January/12c.jpg

phesina
01-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Dearest Lustucru, you are utterly adorable, indeed! What a perfectly precious young kitten lady you are, so cute with that fluffy brown-Tabby and white fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with the cute little mostly-pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, Sweetie! Your personal photographer is very talented, but then how could he/she miss with such a beautiful model! You certainly do have the art of sleeping down just right, don't you. I wish I could reach through the screen and over the ocean to Miniac-Morvan, Brittany, France to pet you and give you a hug, and pet your adorable doggy friend Marley, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you both and hug as desired for me :).

And what a delightful personality you have! You're just three months old, a growing girl, and you're full of energy. You make your dear people smile with your antics! Your favorite thing to do is sleep, with your photographs showing the great job you do at that. You're very greedy for both food and affection, and you love hugs. You keep busy with your occupations of eating and sleeping, as well as being a growing kitten. You're just three months old, and we're sure you will continue being busy with those jobs for a long time, and you'll grow into a lovely lady kitty! You and your dear humans and Marley all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lustucru, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Marley and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: