PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Boo!

phesina
12-31-2021, 09:44 PM
Dearest Boo, what a beautiful young lady you are! You're utterly gorgeous, with that thick glossy black fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big golden eyes. You look so peaceful and happy in that great photo, as if you might be smiling (and you probably are!). Thank you for sharing it with us.! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Audubon, NJ to pet you, and pet your two other rescue kitty housemates and doggie housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me ;).

And what a sweet story you have to tell! When your dear human brother moved back home, he brought you with him, asking your dear Purrrents-to-be if you could stay. They said of course, seeing how scared you were, and welcomed you Home. When you first came to live with them, you were very shy and afraid of everything. You and your new Purrrent worked hard together on easing your furs. He/she knew you would eventually become part of the pack, and so you did! Now your delightful Purrrsonality shines through. ​You're a happy, independent cat, always looking for attention from your Purrrent and getting it. You're so sweet, and you love to talk, especially in the evenings for about half an hour. Your Purrrent does his/her best to reply to you. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boo, on being chosen our Cat of the Day to welcome in the New Year 2022! We hope you and your dear skin-brother and Purrrents and kitties and doggie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And may 2022 be full of good things for you and us all!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
01-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Hi Boo! Happy New Year's Day Cat of the Day to you!:)

What a stunning, golden-eyed, ebony girl you are, Boo! What a most precious gift your Daddy bestowed upon your Mom that happy day he brought you home! Unexpected perhaps, but what a heavenly match it turned out to be, not only for you and your Mom but for your furry sibs as well; the purrfection additon to the pack, indeed!:cool:

As is said, some of our most cherished gifts are the ones least expected and you are living proof of that, Boo! It may have taken a bit of time for you to settle in, but it wouldn't be long before you would blossom into the confident and independent, fearless and attention craving, chatty and oh so loving kitty we meet here today! What a lucky family, having a furry family member as special as you to call their very own! What a gem of a girl you are, Boo, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Boo...playing with your kitty and doggie sibs and chatting with your Mom, hehe; munching on some yummy treats; receiving all the attention you crave; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Boo!!!:love::love::love: Love to your dear furry sibs too!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2021/December/31.jpg