PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Walker!

tatsxxx11
12-28-2021, 01:19 PM
Be still my heart! What a stunning Bombay boy you are, Walker, from that beautiful, sleek and shiny black coat, to those striking green eyes; from your toofie grin to your trademark leg kick you're pure purrfection! Yes, you sure know how to strike a pose, Walker! Honestly, I just can't stop smiling, laughing out loud poring over your beyond heart-melting photo spread!:D

Your Mommy knew the moment she laid eyes on you at the shelter, the moment you snuggled close to her that you were the one for her a, case of love at first sight for you and for her! And what a heavenly match it turned out to be! Beautiful in looks, soft and snuggly with a heart of gold, a human couldn't hope for more in a kitty furkid!

Walker caught my attention though, and I asked to see him. I then took him out to play. He sat with me and was super snuggly, from that moment I knew there was a bond

How very blessed your Mommy is indeed, Walker, having you in her life! Like her, I too can't believe how a kitty as special as you found himself languishing in a shelter, without a family to call his own. But the good news is you finally landed in that furever family meant to be yours, living every kitty's dream life! Endless thanks to your Mom for choosing rescue, giving one extra special boy that love filled furever home he always deserved! Yay for rescue!

Hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day, Walker...playing and snuggling with your kitty friends; cuddling with your humans, followed by a nice long nap; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Walker, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

:D
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2021/December/27b.jpg

phesina
12-28-2021, 02:23 PM
Dearest Walker, what a wonderful young Bombay man you are indeed! You're so handsome in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That coal-black fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those very distinctive fangs and the lovely big yellow-green eyes. You look like you're smiling and gazing with amazement at whatever is going on (and you probably are!). You're so cute in that last shot with just the tip of your tongue sticking out. And then there's that left hind leg sticking out to the side.. You're very photogenic! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Dubuque, IA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents Shelby and Amanda will pet you for me :).

What a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Mom-to-be came to the Humane Society just to look around.. and then she saw you and asked to meet you. She took you out to play, you sat with her and were super snuggly, and you two bonded immediately! You adopted each other, and Home you went!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're the child of your dear Purrrents, who both love you very much. You're the best pet they've ever had, super-friendly and chill. You love to snuggle and play with your cat friends. You get a monthly cat subscription of toys, and you play with those too! When you're tired of playing, you snuggle up with your Purrrents to take a nap (which you'd do all day if they'd let you). You're one of a kind, and your Cat Mom is beyond thankful to have met you at the Humane Society and adopted you! She says she's proud to be your Cat Mom, so very lucky. You and she and your Cat Dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Walker, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Shelby and Amanda and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: