PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Flopsy!!!

tatsxxx11
12-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Greetings, Flopsy in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

Be still my heart! What a beautiful French Lop-Eared baby bunny boy you are, Flopsy! Your coat of many colors is gorgeous, and your markings so unique! What I wouldn't give to hold you close and stroke your long, velvety ears, plant some kisses on that sweet face! I'm counting on your human to do that for me!:D

I had quite the chuckle, Flopsy, reading your human's account of your case of mistaken identity!:eek: Oops!:D Well, thankfully all of your unplanned "surprise" babies were welcomed into the family with open arms, all ten of you loved and pampered to pieces, living the best life imaginable, complete with your very own garden to play in, safe and comfortable accomodations, not to mention devoted humans loving on you 24/7!

How lucky your family is, Flopsy, having a fur baby as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you to call their very own! You truly one EXTRA special boy, Flopsy, an Easter treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your backstory, your human's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you and the entire fluffy crew enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying lots of extra floor time, playing and binky-ing with pure delight, lol; feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Flopsy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love: Love to all of your dear bunny buds, too!

SO beautiful!!!
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2021/December/09.jpg

phesina
12-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Dearest Flopsy, what a beautiful young French Lop Rabbit you are! That colorful coat is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those long pale ears and lovely big dark eyes. What a funny story of mistaken identity you have to tell! You were sold to your dear person as female and younger than you were. Imagine his/her surprise when the three females you lived with gave birth to six more kits! Since then you've been neutered, so there won't be more babies. Your people plan on keeping all ten of you, and your person loves having 10 bunnies. You are a very special bunny, and your people are glad you are theirs. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flopsy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DonnaDWM
12-10-2021, 09:33 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
Now you are the proud dad of six beautiful babies.
Celebrate your world famous day and many more