PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Ethel!

tatsxxx11
07-18-2021, 09:17 AM
Greetings, Ethel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

What a treat, having the rare Russian Spaniel as our featured honoree!:cool: Two confessions: I had never heard of Russian Spaniel before today, and I did mistake your gorgeous self for a Springer! Oh, how I would love to stroke your incredibly long, soft and silky, velvety ears! (Maybe one day your human will be able to capture them in flight!:D) Regardless, the photos your Mom included with your tribute truly are heart-melting! And just as she says, that "sad" expression isn't fooling anyone!:p

How lucky your family is, Ethel, having a furkid, a furry family member as beautiful, as playful and joyful, as loyal and loving as you, Ethel! Beautiful inside and out, that you are, sweetheart; just as special as can be; simply the best!

Her breed description says her breed is Amiable, Devoted, Good-natured, Reliable and Affectionate - and she fits all those adjectives perfectly!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your family's heartwarming tribute to their beautiful girl, has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration, Ethel...playing at full speed, those long ears flying; feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Ethel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/July/17b.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/July/17.jpg

phesina
07-18-2021, 10:11 AM
Dearest Ethel, you are gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful lady you are! I had never heard of Russian Spaniels before either, but what a splendid introduction to the breed you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those long, LOOONG floppy ears and lovely big brown eyes. I'd love to see you running with those ears flying in the air!

You have such a delightful personality, too! You may look calm and even sad in the photos, but you're "a crazy dog that loves to have fun and play." You're full of energy and make your dear people, and everyone you meet, smile at your antics. You fit your breed description, "Amiable, Devoted, Good-natured, Reliable and Affectionate," perfectly! You're a beauty, inside and out. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ethel, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DonnaDWM
07-18-2021, 02:33 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
You are a beauty with many wonderful qualities.
A happy girl who loves to run and play.
Celebrate your special day and every day