PDA

View Full Version : Heidi's Walk 6/22/21

fritz03
06-22-2021, 05:06 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/0NZDyXDj/heidiwalkee1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Hxx5c092/barry1.jpg
Heidi and i out on our walk today,a lovely day,not too hot 64F with a breeze and sunny.Trying to get her out more,been a bit hot.I had my 1st Covid shot on April 14th,my 2nd is next Tuesday @ 10:55 a.m.,glad to get it over with,mom has had her 2 shots,she turned 91 June 3rd,still can't go a Hairdresser hope for the end of next week.I bought a hair trimmer back in February,been keeping it really short.Heidi is having a snooze,tired from her walk.She will be 11 August 16th,don't where time has gone with her,sure has flown,been a great pal.

tatsxxx11
06-23-2021, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the update, Barry!:) You and Heidi are both looking great, forever young!

Nice that you two got to enjoy a walk in the beautiful, cool weather! Love the pics!

Great that you got your 1st shot, and wonderful to hear your mother, at 91, is doing well, in addition to having been fully vaccinated! Good for you both. Belated happy birthday wishes to your mom! And hopefully next week she'll be able to get to the hairdresser. You on the other hand did a great job with that trimmer!:D How about Heidi? Has she been able to go to the groomer yet? Hard to believe she'll be 11 soon; she looks great! Time sure does fly! Please give her a hug and kiss for me!!!:love::love::love:

fritz03
06-23-2021, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the update, Barry!:) You and Heidi are both looking great, forever young!

Nice that you two got to enjoy a walk in the beautiful, cool weather! Love the pics!

Great that you got your 1st shot, and wonderful to hear your mother, at 91, is doing well, in addition to having been fully vaccinated! Good for you both. Belated happy birthday wishes to your mom! And hopefully next week she'll be able to get to the hairdresser. You on the other hand did a great job with that trimmer!:D How about Heidi? Has she been able to go to the groomer yet? Hard to believe she'll be 11 soon; she looks great! Time sure does fly! Please give her a hug and kiss for me!!!:love::love::love:She has been to the groomer,next one is July 13th.

cassiesmom
06-23-2021, 08:03 PM
Hello, Heidi and Barry! Happy summer - you are both looking great!

phesina
06-23-2021, 09:00 PM
Lovely! You both look great, Heidi and Barry!

Great news about the vaccinations, and belated happy birthday wishes to your mother. I hope she gets to visit her hairdresser soon!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Kay Burton
06-24-2021, 04:19 AM
Walking the dog is a great excuse to be outdoors. You took wonderful photos that lift your spirits and help you look at the world more positively!