PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Oliver!

phesina
06-06-2021, 09:21 PM
Dearest Oliver, a.k.a. Ollie, Squeeks, Little Dude, you are awesome indeed! What an adorable young man you are! You're so cute in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You are a Big Boy now, one year old, but I still see some of the kitten in you, which is absolutely precious! That light grey-brown Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those big perky ears, that cute little pink tongue peeping out from your mouth, and those lovely big golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Peoria, AZ to pet you, and pet your dear brothers and sisters if they want to be petted, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me :).

What an amazing story you have to tell! You were found by your dear Purrrsons-to-be in their back yard. You were shy at first, but then you decided to be friends with them, and that was that. They had you neutered and decided to keep you as an indoor kitty. I thank them and you for that change in your routine! It's much safer for you, not to mention you're not out in that Arizona heat.

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You don't meow, you squeek instead, and that's how you got your nickname. You're full of non-stop energy, and you can run up and down the stairs without getting out of breath. You flop on your side when you're excited. You're very curious, and you keep close tabs on your Purrrsons, always wanting to know where they are. You're starting to fit in and getting to know your dear siblings. You and they and your Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oliver, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and brothers and sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
06-07-2021, 08:55 AM
Good morning, Oliver, a.k.a. Ollie, Squeeks, Little Dude!:D Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) One of my most loved kitties ever was a rescue named Oliver, a.k.a. Ollie, so having the chance to honor another sweet boy of the same name put a big smile on my face!

What a special day it was, Oliver, the day you showed up in your humans' yard; after careful consideration, hehe, having been chosen by you to be your furever family! And of course they welcomed you into their hearts and home with open arms! Who could resist your beautiful, sweet self? You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but fate will have its way, and it's clear you and your humans were destined to be! And good on your family, wisely choosing to make you a 100% indoor kitty! That oppressive AZ summer heat can be dangerous for animals and humans alike! (That said, I love beautiful Arizona!:D)

How lucky your family is, Ollie, having a beautiful, playful and energetic, sweet and loving fur baby in you! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...zooming up and down those stairs, lol; playing with your brothers and sisters, and that feather wand; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Oliver, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love: Love to all of your dear kitty sibs, too!:)

Sweet Ollie!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2021/June/06d.jpg
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2021/June/06e.jpg