PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Yoda!

tatsxxx11
06-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Hi Yoda! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!:)

AWW!!! Cuteness overload alert!:D What a pawsitively precious Havanese x Malti pup you are, Yoda! It's dark and rainy outside, but after seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, the sun is shining!:)

I can't get over how adorable you are, Yoda! Your soft and curly snow white coat is so beautiful, and your big, warm, soulful brown eyes are total heart melters...that black button nose too! And talk about special! Not only do you steal the hearts of all you meet, you even convinced your human's mom not to move! How could she resist? And for the record, Grandmas are the best when it comes to spoiling their granddogies!:cool:

I have been begging for a dog since I was four years old and he is my first ever one. He loves to cuddle and give kisses. When he gets excited after seeing you, he runs ahead of where he thinks you are going and then comes back to jump on you. He is an incredibly special dog because everyone he meets, falls in love with him.

How lucky your mom/dad is, Yoda, having been blessed with a first doggie as adorable, as sweet and loving, as special as you. You truly are a friend to all with a heart of gold! Yes, your human waited a long, long time for her/his dream of becoming a doggie parent to be realized, but how well worth the wait it was! What a ton of fun your mom/dad is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, the two of you sharing countless happy adventures, building an unbreakable bond of love and friendship to last a lifetime! What a treasure you are, Yoda, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration...playing as only a puppy knows how, lol; feasting on your fave foods and treats; giving and receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Yoda, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Be still my heart!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/June/03.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/June/03c.jpg
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/June/03e.jpg

DonnaDWM
06-03-2021, 06:42 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
You have some of the cutest pictures, ever.
You just love people and they love you
Celebrate your special day.

phesina
06-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Dearest Yoda, what an utterly adorable, precious young Havatese you are! You are so beautiful with that fluffy, so-soft-looking white fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You are your dear young person's very first dog! He/she had wanted a dog for years, and what a wonderful introduction to the joys of sharing life with a dog you are. You're only eight months old, and what fun you two will have growing up together! You have the most delightful personality. You're so excited and so social, and you love cuddling and giving kisses. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yoda, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: