PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Beau!

tatsxxx11
06-02-2021, 11:49 AM
Hi Beau in India! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

What a beautiful Indian dog you are, Beau! Your feature photo, your sweet is expression is heart-melting.:)

I'm so very sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your fur mom, with you left to eke out a life on your own, that is until your furever human, your furever family rescued you!:cool: And in return for his/her kindness and compassion, you brought her/him courage, allaying her/his fear of approaching pets/animals (despite loving them)! Now, you and she/he having forged an unbreakable bond of love and trust, forever and always you will be family; loved unconditionally; bringing so much comfort and happiness to her/his days!How lucky your special human is, having a best friend for life in you, Beau! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and she/he share has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Beau, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Precious!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/June/01.jpg

DonnaDWM
06-02-2021, 05:18 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
You have made your person fearless of any animal
and they will never give you away.
Sorry about your Mom
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
06-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Dearest Beau, what a beautiful Indian Dog you are! That light-brown fur is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. You're so cute lying there looking up at us! I'm so sorry you lost your mom and were alone on the street, but I'm so very, very glad and grateful that you were rescued and brought home to safety and love by your dear person. And what a wonderful bond you two have formed! Your person had been afraid of animals, but you taught her/him to be friendly with them and not fear them. She/he almost gave you away but realized in time never to give you up under any condition; you two are to be together always! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beau, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: