PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Pico!

KotaDoke
04-14-2021, 08:04 AM
Pico you are a handsome, handsome boy!! I can tell you are very intelligent as your owner says and that you do make the perfect best friend.🥰

tatsxxx11
04-14-2021, 08:22 AM
Hi Pico in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

What a beautiful, simply stunning Weimeramer, "Grey Ghost" boy you are, Pico! I never cease to be taken by your beloved breed's shiny, silver colored coat, those sparkling eyes, not to mention your intelligence and trademark athleticism! But as impressive as those traits are, nothing tops your unwaving devotion to your human; your big heart and joyful, life loving personality!

How lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend, a devoted companion in you Pico! No wonder she/he loves you SO very much, Pico! Inside and out, in looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! You're the best!:)

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Pico! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing ball with your human, tricking for treats, napping in your basket, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Pico, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous!!!
http://dogoftheday.com/archive//2021/April/13.jpg

DonnaDWM
04-14-2021, 12:02 PM

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
What a handsome boy who is willing
to learn anything for a treat.
You are much loved, who could ask for more?
Celebrate your world famous day

phesina
04-14-2021, 05:43 PM
Dearest Pico, what a beautiful Weimaraner fellow you are! You're so pretty with your grey coat and blue eyes. You're also very smart, really listening to your dear person and knowing what he/she says. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You learn new tricks easily, and you lie down in your basket when you want to take a rest. You are his/her best friend, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pico, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: