PDA

View Full Version : My Best Friend joined PT!!!!!

Nomilynn
01-10-2003, 12:20 AM
Missy has joined PT!! Her screen name is Missypooh! She and I have been best friends for a LOOOONG time!! Everyone please send her a big PT welcome!!!

WELCOME MISSY!!!!! :D :D :D :D

AmberLee
01-10-2003, 12:25 AM
WELCOME MISSYPOOH!!!!

Tell us about your pet(s), please!

Missypooh
01-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I hope to get to know all of you. Naomi has said nothing but wonderful things about you all.

I actually have no pets at this time but I am a cat lover at heart and am planning to get a kitty when I move. I would love an information anyone can share on how to go about choosing the right kitten and how to take proper care of them. I haven't had one in a long time.

:D

Lillycat
01-10-2003, 04:17 AM
you will spend many wonderful hours here!!!

Vio&Juni
01-10-2003, 05:04 AM
Hi, Missypooh!

Randi
01-10-2003, 06:46 AM
Welcome Missypooh! I'm glad that Nomilyn persuaded you to join! You'll like it here - and get lots of good info on cats! :)

Before you decide which one, try reading some posts on the Cat Forums! - There's also loads of pics. ;)

ChrisH
01-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Welcome missypooh!:)

Rocky'smomma
01-10-2003, 07:33 AM
Welcome welcome!!!! Glad to have you here Missy!:)

01-10-2003, 07:45 AM
Hi Missypooh !!!! Welcome to our Pettalk-family !!!
You can read all about my pets on my web-site !

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/welcdivr.gif

Tanya&Fritz
01-10-2003, 07:50 AM
Welcome Missy!

lynnestankard
01-10-2003, 07:55 AM
Hello Missypooh (a winnie the pooh fan?) a great big http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome8.GIF to Pet Talk! Hope you get as addicted as we all are!! Good luck with the cat hunt - oh believe me you'll know the right furbaby when it looks at you with great big eyes!!

Lynne

Tina
01-10-2003, 07:55 AM
*Hello and Welcome Missy!!* I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here!!

anna_66
01-10-2003, 09:40 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome.gif

Karen
01-10-2003, 09:58 AM
From what I know, the right kitten will choose YOU! :) Welcome!

Dakota's Mommy
01-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Yes, welcome to Pet Talk! We're glad to see that you joined.

Cataholic
01-10-2003, 12:28 PM
Welcome to PT! Are you as crazy as Nomilyn? And, I am so suprised she didn't warn you. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 'penalty' for joining pet talk sans pet is you have to immediately go to your nearest shelter, and adopt TWO pets......or, your head immediately falls off of your body, and you are forever meant to travel like the headless horseman of lore.

Right, everyone???

iceyshiver21
01-10-2003, 01:31 PM
WELCOME!!!!!

Nomilynn
01-10-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Welcome to PT! Are you as crazy as Nomilyn? And, I am so suprised she didn't warn you. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 'penalty' for joining pet talk sans pet is you have to immediately go to your nearest shelter, and adopt TWO pets......or, your head immediately falls off of your body, and you are forever meant to travel like the headless horseman of lore.

Right, everyone???

She's almost as crazy.. but you never want to see us together !! ;)

And, from what I've heard, adopting two littermates isn't out of the question.. but it isn't her we have to pester, it's her boyfriend Gareth! :D

Dixieland Dancer
01-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Welcome! I agree with what someone else said. The right one will choose you!! ;)

The Cat Factory
01-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Missy!

HoRsELUvR
01-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!I'm sure you will enjoy it here!:D

Miss Meow
01-10-2003, 10:00 PM
... you have to immediately go to your nearest shelter, and adopt TWO pets......or, your head immediately falls off of your body, and you are forever meant to travel like the headless horseman of lore.

Right, everyone???

Two pets, or six??? :D

Welcome Missypooh! I'm sure you'll love it here. And I'm sure you'll get used to this phrase from your loved ones, "Are you talking to those pet people again <sighhhhhh>?" :)

lynnestankard
01-11-2003, 09:53 AM

Right, everyone???

Quite right Johanna - quick Missypooh - off to the animal shelter!!:D

Lynne

Barbara
01-11-2003, 10:28 AM
Missypooh, welcome.
I think like Karen: the kitty will choose you. And than he or she will take it's little paw and wrap Gareth around.
A story of the first cat my colleague got: (now she has 4 plus one dog): She was 12 then and brought that kitty home in the evening. Her parents said "Absolutely no and never" but she was allowed to keep it until the next day when she should bring it to a shelter.
Ok, this night her daddy who was the Number 1 No-cat-man stayed up quite long and the next day, kitty was allowed to stay. No need to say that it was daddy's cat then:D

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2003, 06:42 PM
http://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/welcome_cat.gif to Pet Talk Missypooh. I'm sure you'll love it here and become very addicted like the rest of us. I also agree that the right cat will choose you. My first cat Storm chose me and that was exactly 6 years ago today. :) Now I have 3 male cats. :)

RockyRoad
01-11-2003, 06:59 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Missypooh!!:D I bet you'll like it here!!

AmylovesMisty
01-12-2003, 12:59 PM
A big welcome!!!