PDA

View Full Version : "The Bachelorette"

NoahsMommy
01-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Did anyone watch it??? I have to say, I'm not one for these reality shows, but I LOVED that show last night!!

I love to see guys grovel for woman for once!! I love, love, love that show!!! Anyone else???

Nomilynn
01-09-2003, 05:40 PM
I watched, but I think she's gonna get played again. Most of those guys want to win.. they don't really care about much else. I dont think it does much for women when she's only portrayed as a prize rather than a real person. I think some of them are sincere though. I will keep watching.. I find some reality shows interesting :)

krazyaboutkatz
01-09-2003, 10:27 PM
I enjoyed it. Now she knows how hard it is to make the final decisions of each show. I sure hope that she's able to find a great guy that she can trust.

aly
01-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Being a reality show junkie (I literally watch EVERY reality show :o ), I liked this show.

A lot of the men seemed like smooth talkers, but hopefully Trista will weed those out. I personally think that if she gets hurt again, it will be her fault. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders though and I think she'll do a good job picking!

Tina
01-10-2003, 07:59 AM
I watched it too. It was ok. I'll probably be watching it again though when they show the next show.

Cataholic
01-10-2003, 12:20 PM
I watched it, and have commited to watching it for the duration so we can talk about it at work. I think she is so beautiful...but some of those guys on there are total dorkasaures, aren't they?

NoahsMommy
01-10-2003, 04:30 PM
Yes!!! Can anyone tell me WHY she picked Bob!!!??? He's a total dork!!

Any favorites out there? I kind of like Jamie...

Kfamr
01-10-2003, 04:33 PM
i think both shows where stupid. But then again i'm not much for tv.

AmylovesMisty
01-10-2003, 04:46 PM
I agree mostly nerds to the max!!!

primabella
01-10-2003, 05:05 PM
i watched the first bachelor series and thought it was okay. i don't like reality shows either but it was just to see who he chose at the end. i don't wanna watch the bachlorette though. it funner to watch girls badmouth other girls rather than boys badmouthing boys :D lol, k, i'm weird

NoahsMommy
01-10-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
i think both shows where stupid. But then again i'm not much for tv.
I don't like the concept of the show, but its actually worth watching a few minutes...seeing guy compete and grovel for a girl is too funny to miss. :)

I know that sounds mean, but its nice to have men exploited instead of women for once.

HoRsELUvR
01-10-2003, 06:09 PM
I didnt see it.most of my friends have been talking about joe millionaire.I just wanna see the look on their faces when they find out the truth!i hope the guy gets someone who doesnt care about his money!