PDA

View Full Version : Alphonzo

01-09-2003, 02:44 AM
aw Alphonzo ? you look so cute in that picture :D ! I am so glad you are good buddies with the other cat in your house ! I have 2 cats too , and that's is a perfect match as well!!
Have fun today , sweet COTD !

Barbara
01-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Alphonzo what a very good little guy you are helping your shy adopted brother. Yes being two is much more fun in the cat life. Keep up te good work and enjoy your day as COTD:)

Vio&Juni
01-09-2003, 03:10 AM
What a super cutie you are, Alphonzo!
And a good brother too :)
Enjoy your day in the spotlight! Ask your humans to show us more picture of you and your brother ;)

Dan Holder
01-09-2003, 05:59 AM
Two kitties in trouble found a great home. Happy days for Fonzi and his brother. Good luck.

sandragonfly
01-09-2003, 06:00 AM
Mr. Alphonzo..*ahem* You must be a great catounslering, way to go! You look and are very orangy and look like a champ, no s***.

Pam
01-09-2003, 06:40 AM
Oh Alphonzo I am a sucker for your orange boys. How very handsome you are and what a sweetie! My Trevor came to see you on my screen today and is a bit jealous of your fluffy tail (his is a bit scrawny by comparison :) ). I am so glad you have come to live with your humans and have helped your 'sibling' come out of his shell. I hope you enjoy yourself on this special day because you are our very special Cat of the Day!!

smokey the elder
01-09-2003, 06:46 AM
Aw, what a cute little orange boy you are! I love your foofy tail and matching orange eyes! Take good care of your brother and meowmie.:)

Bari_d
01-09-2003, 08:15 AM
That's what we thought of this morning when we saw your fluffy self, Alphonzo!!! You are so sunny and happy looking, and a success story for your "sibling!" Two happy furrkids!!! We send our warmest catgratulations for your being today's very deserving Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

hardercy
01-09-2003, 08:32 AM
Can I call you Fonzie? Sounds like you were the purrfect addition to your family!

catmandu
01-09-2003, 09:22 AM
:) I have a preference for Orange and white cats , and Alphonzo just proves the point.What a gentle cat , who helps his shy brother adapt to his enviroment.What a good boy , Alphonzo, COTD.:D :cool:

missprissy
01-09-2003, 09:46 AM
Wow! What a beauty!! I bet you make the perfect friend gorgeous Alphonzo!!! You go boy!! Congrats for being Our Kittie of the Day!! :) :D :)

hellostranger
01-09-2003, 10:10 AM
Hi Alphonzo! What a beautiful kitty you are - you remind me of an orange and vanilla Dreamsicle :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-09-2003, 10:27 AM
What a cutie you are Alphonzo, and what a good boy you are to help your brother get over his shyness.

Hope you get lots of extra treats and scritchies today on your special day!

Cataholic
01-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Alphonzo,
Hello there sweetie pie! Special greetings to you from Tex, as Worcester is his birth place as well. And like you, he is sweet, and welcoming to those other kitties in the household. Way to help out the shy brother! Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Alphonzo
who wouldn't love that face? Orange and white kitties are very popular here so you will have lots of new friends. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet one.:)

fairlady68
01-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey, Alphonzo, is it just my imagination, or do you have lovely lush eyelashes to add even more seduction to your sweet, slow kitty winks and blinks?

One of the things that touches me most about my own Julie cat is how like my own the various parts of her little body are--such as her little elbows and ankles and eyelashes--and even more how much of a little humanoid personality she has!

These beings we choose to call "animals" really are our little brothers and sisters, sent to us by God as channels of His ever-present love ...

Kisses and head-bumps from MARTHA and JULIE

Miss Meow
01-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Alphonzo, you remind me of PT's beautiful Tinky and Jupiter, maybe you are a cousin? You are a very beautiful cat and I hope you have the best day :)

AmberLee
01-09-2003, 06:24 PM
Oh, Alphonzo, I want to snuggle my face in your beautiful white chest fur! What a good hearted, friendly boy you are to bring your shy brother out of his shell.

We celebrate YOU as our Cat of the Day today, sweet Alphonzo. Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!

lizbud
01-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Alphonzo G. Kitty,

What a great name for such a sweet boy as you .:) I'll bet
you are a joy to be around. I'm glad that you are such a good
friend to your brother kitty. Congratulations on being honored
here today as our very deserving CAT OF THE DAY !!! I wish you
& your family a long and happy life sweetie.:)

rg_girlca
01-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Oh my what a cutie patootie your are Alphonzo. I just love your markings and your gorgeous fluffy tail. I'm so glad that your brother came out of his shell to be buddies with you.
Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day. :D

Frostfrog
01-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Orange fur, orange eyes, white breast - Alphonzo, the orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream cat: an extra treat for other cat during shared grooming activities.

Stay out of the hot sun, ice cream and sherbert cat - I would not want you to melt, although you have already caused my heart to melt, a little bit.

felinefriend
01-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Angelic Alphonzo, I think everyone's summed it up PURR-fectly today, you're as pure and sweet as a swirl of peaches and cream, or orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream, or any other luscious dessert that makes people smile with delight!!! You have brought such a "delicious" blend of JOY and companionship to your Loving Humans, as well as to your shy "sibling" who needed a buddy right when you came along!!! I'm so happy to have met your "sweetness" today, Honey!!!! Hope you had a delightful day!!!! :cool: :D :p :)