PDA

View Full Version : DogSaver

BoxerLover
08-27-2001, 09:33 AM
Hello everyone! I found the coolest screen saver in the world! its called DogSaver and you pick the breed of your choice and theres a screen saver with tons of pictures of that breed! I have a boxer one and its awesome!
You have to have AOL Instant Messenger to get it or AOl I think. ~ When your AOl Today screen comes up, go to Computing and then go to Desktop Enhancements. Then click on Who Let the Dogs Out... On your desktop! ~ It's really cool! you should get it! It makes your computer all dogs! Try it!

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: BoxerLover ]

Dixieland Dancer
08-27-2001, 10:30 AM
I have had the DogSaver Screen saver for sometime and really enjoy it also. You can pick your breed and there are informational lines that come up with the pictures on how the breed originated (at least it does with Goldens). The cost in nominal and anyone with a computer can get it. You can even add your own pictures so they get randomly generated with the others. Just go to www.dogsaver.com. (http://www.dogsaver.com.) Enjoy :)

ownerof3dogs
08-28-2001, 01:43 PM
Oh man, they don't have a Doberman one. oh well. The site is really good though

*LabLoverKEB*
09-01-2001, 04:56 PM
I have a Lab one!!!!! And I love it!!!!! My dad really likes it too. Thanks Erika!!!! :D :) :D :)