PDA

View Full Version : This is sick...

COCatMama
01-08-2003, 07:10 PM
They found a 1 year old GSD with his mouth duct taped shut, and the poor dog had been shot in the HEAD. What makes it worse, is that the animal did not die immediately. I SWEAR if I EVER saw someone doing something like that, I would absolutely go postal!!!! People that do things like that should die imo, because they are worth absolutely *nothing* sick, evil....twisted grrr!!!!

And on the news they said there have been FIVE purse snatchings in the area I live in, and the SCUMBAGS punched one of their victims repeatedly in the face, and then fled in a stolen car...... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Twisterdog
01-08-2003, 09:06 PM
We see all kind of things like that at the Humane Society, believe me.

In the last year we have had:

A puppy with it's throat slit with a knife

A dog shot with a shotgun, and the pellets left in her legs so long she had gangrene

A kitten tied to a board with barbed wire and thrown into a ditch

A dog that had battery acid poured down her neck and back

A cat with some type of acid/chemical burns on her head and ears

A dog that had been in a dog-fighting ring with one ear ripped off, one tooth ripped out, gangrene in one front leg, and his back leg just tendon and bone, literally

And this is a fairly small town ......

I try to remember though ... for every beast that does things like this to animals, there are people who are kind, and care and help.

COCatMama
01-08-2003, 10:00 PM
I know there are those good people and they are on pet talk! :)
it makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOO angry when people do sick and evil things to poor innocent, helpless, defensless animals!! what kind of a sick, revolting pig of a person does it take to those horrible things to that poor kitten ...ughhhhhhhhh!! Good for you for working in a shelter, at least you are trying to help the poor animals.

luckies4me
01-09-2003, 12:40 AM
Did any of those animals make it?:(

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-09-2003, 06:15 AM
It makes my heart break when I hear stories like that. What a cruel and heartless world we live in today! What a sick minds there are out there! I just wonder how they can hurt these helpless and innocent animals in such inhumane and savage ways? No conscience, I guess. But they will get their own, believe!

RockyRoad
01-09-2003, 03:09 PM
A gun is something I will never touch. Too scary holding something that could take someone's life just by pressing a trigger.
I hate people who do those kind of things to animals!! How can you take something out on such an innocent animal!! I hope those animals made it and I hope they caught the people that did this and put them in jail. I wish there weren't freaks like those people in our world. Why do those poor animas deserve such torment?!
:(

primabella
01-09-2003, 03:27 PM
how awful :( this is such a sick world, it is true. what a shame what man has done to it. (well, all the bad things, i mean) i also believe they will also get what they deserve...eventually :mad: