PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Pet Craaaazzzyyy???

shais_mom
01-07-2003, 11:34 PM
Keegan is a bonafide NUT BALL!!
She gets so excited when she sees people or people come over it almost isn't worth having visitors.
Hopefully as she ages she will calm down!!

wolf_Q
01-08-2003, 01:24 AM
YES.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p0bebc451e1a35251320406cc5f698805/fd6a5b57.jpg
:D

Specific stories of their insanity are lost from my mind at the moment, but I can assure you they are. Of course, they are only crazy because they live with me. ;)

ChrisH
01-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Bob is when people come here, I have to keep him in his crate most times, for our sanity sake!:)

p.s. I hoped he would be calmer as he got older, and he has... a tiny bit! lol

Pam
01-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Keegan is a bonafide NUT BALL!!
She gets so excited when she sees people or people come over it almost isn't worth having visitors.
Hopefully as she ages she will calm down!!

Oh Staci I can relate! Bella is improving but it has been a slow process. My son has this one friend in particular whose presence in the house just makes Bella delighted - so much so that she has been known to do little "excitement pee spritzes" when he comes over. This is the only person that she reacts to in this way. I am sure when I tell him that over and over again he thinks 'yeah, sure, right!' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sandragonfly
01-16-2003, 05:26 AM
No....I have never see one...(Exetreme Craaaazzzyy!) :D But my dog, Mocha does get excited when someone knocks...BARK! BARK! BARK! :rolleyes:

K8Ydid290
02-02-2003, 08:13 PM
Sometimes my pets are. But mostly they are calm.
My dog jumps up on the tv, barking at the animals on it.
My horse kicks at the horse in the next pin (but she hits the fence)
She always loses her shoes doing that.:p

Tina
02-08-2003, 10:32 AM
Ginger,Oscar and Ruff both go crazy when they see company coming. Usually Ruff just sniffs them and wags his tail after the person pets him he walks away. But Ginger and Oscar go crazy!!! They jump all over people and have to give them kisses. They love people. I'm kinda glad about that. But I know it is annoying to our company. Sometimes I have to put them in another room.:rolleyes: