PDA

View Full Version : Hey, hey..purrfectpaws is back !!

purrfectpawsaz
10-01-2001, 06:11 PM
Hello Pettalk Crew!!!
I'm back from my cross country trip and it's finally over. WHEW
Imagine this - 2800 miles in five days with a 16 month old, a hyper dog named LuLu, and a cat that would not stop "meowing". Try to beat that one. Seriously though, the trip was great and we survived it. Just glad that I'm here and yes, it is HOT but I will get used to it. Angel, you are right about the wind and dust. It's all over the place.
I am using a friend's computer right now and I could not remember my password so I registered again but with adding the az to purrfectpaws. I will just use this one until I get my computer set up and then I will be back with my signature and pics.
Glad to know that you all missed me and I talk about you guys all the time. I laughed so hard at the posts earlier. We really are a funny group aren't we.
Jackie, thanks for wishing me well on my trip and for getting me here safely. I am so glad that you were touched by the pet mat that I made for Kona. That is the kind of person I am and I didn't want to leave Kona out. Now he has a pet mat too.
Tanya - I got your post too. Glad you liked yours as well.
Ok I have to make this one short but I will tell you all about my trip and the great things I saw. We did stop in Oklahoma City to visit my uncle and we went to see the Alfred P. Murrah Memorial and it was unbelievable. The chairs represent all the people who died in the bombing and it was so sad to see all of the little chairs for all the babies and children that died. My heart was real sad for them especially :(
Talk with you all soon.
Carla
purrfectpaws now in Arizona

jackiesdaisy1935
10-01-2001, 06:41 PM
Carla, I have been wondering about you, I am so happy you and your family made it safe and sound to the beautiful state of Arizona now you will be called a Zonie. So glad to have you back.
Jackie

10-01-2001, 08:32 PM
OMG YOU ARE HERE??? WOW!!! I am so excited! If you need ANY help getting situated let me know! E-mail if you can and I will give you my number! I WILL BE ON MY WAY :D!

Daisy's Mom
10-01-2001, 09:10 PM
I am so glad your big trip is over. I hope you like it in AZ. If you and Angel ever get together, we want pictures! :) Welcome back, I missed you and sweet Lulu!

crow_noir
10-07-2001, 05:21 PM
welcome back!!!! glad you survived the trip!