PDA

View Full Version : Sensational Skippy!

phesina
08-20-2020, 09:38 PM
Dearest Skippy, what a gorgeous guy you are! That orange-tabby-with-white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. My orange-tabby-with-white girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are so beautiful in front of those bright red poinsettia leaves! Thanks for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in Michigan ..and pet you, and pet your three doggie housemates too. (I don't think I could pet the birdie or the fishies.) I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Christie will pet you and dogs for me :).

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your household running smoothly under your care. You've recently proven your skills as a "mouser," achieving your record four mice so far! You and your dog and bird and fish housemates all get along very well, don't you. You and the dogs love to play tag with each other, and they never get tired of chasing you. That's a lovely photo of you in front of the poinsettia (and I hope you didn't try to eat any of it!). Was that your family Christmas card? A great one, if it was! You and your family members of all species all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skippy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Christie and doggies and birdie and fishies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
08-21-2020, 07:23 AM
Good morning, Skippy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!:)

What a beautiful, photogenic orangie you are, Skippy! "Plain shorthair???" No way!:p You're gorgeous! Just look at those big, sparkling, stunning golden eyes! And what a lovely, swoon worthy sight, you peeking out from behind those pretty poinsettias, no doubt anxiously awaiting Santa Paws arrival!:)

Your certainly have a big job, keeping your domain running smoothly, overseeing your furry, feathered and finned siblings and now, with fall approaching, extra mousing duties for sure, hehe

But no doubt your easiest job of all is bringing so much joy and love to your Mom Christie's life! What a lucky Mom she is, having a beautiful furkid, a sweet and loving companion, the ultimate mouser and master of the house in you, sweetheart! What more could a human hope for in a furkid? You truly are a treasure, Skippy, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Skippy! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with the pups, scoping out those mice, snuggling with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Skippy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to the pups, your birdie bud and the fishies, too!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous Skippy!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2020/August/20.jpg

cassiesmom
08-21-2020, 06:59 PM
Hello, Skippy in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

what a beautiful ginger and white kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your long white whiskers, and your markings! You are very handsome- I hope your meowmie will give you bunches of petting and snuggles for me!

You are part of a busy household with three doggie buddies, plus the bird and fish! You are a talented mouse hunter, too! I'm sure your days are full of fun and love! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Skippy!

Felicia's Mom
08-21-2020, 09:19 PM
What a handsome Orange and White boy you are, Skippy.
Congrats on being Cat of the Day!