PDA

View Full Version : oh no!! Guess what we bought??

lovemyshiba
01-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Give up?? A digital video camera!! I know a lot of people get video cameras when they have children, but we bought one to film the dogs. What a riot it is to watch them on our big screen tv. I'm so glad we have them--what would we do otherwise??
I'm sure everyone will appreciate the dvds they all get of our dogs sleeping, playing, eating, and otherwise just being themselves:rolleyes:

One thing I do want to do with it, is set it up in their room when I go somewhere--I am dying to know what they do when we're gone!!

Dixieland Dancer
01-07-2003, 09:34 AM
We got a digital cam-corder when our puppies were about 3 weeks old so we could take pictures of them too! Unfortunately I was so busy with puppies that I didn't have time to figure out how to work it until after the pups were at their forever home! :rolleyes: The pictures I did get when they were still with us turned out terrible because I didn't know what I was doing!

Have fun with your new toy! :D

wolf_Q
01-07-2003, 10:22 AM
We got a digital camcorder for Christmas! :D I haven't been able to mess with it yet, but it looks cool! Our last Hi-8 camcorder died...RIP.

My new digital camera takes video clips. I already have tons of the dogs! I still don't know how to convert the files so I can put them at imagestation though. :( The poor souls that talk to me on AIM have already seen plenty! lol

anna_66
01-07-2003, 12:37 PM
We have a regular camcorder, but don't use it much. I would love to have a digital one though:) Guess I'll just stick to picture taking for now!
Have tons of fun with your new toy!

LoudLou
01-07-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
........What a riot it is to watch them on our big screen tv. I'm so glad we have them--what would we do otherwise??
I'm sure everyone will appreciate the dvds they all get of our dogs sleeping, playing, eating, and otherwise just being themselves:rolleyes:

One thing I do want to do with it, is set it up in their room when I go somewhere--I am dying to know what they do when we're gone!!

Now, there's TV WORTH watching!!!!:D ;)

primabella
01-07-2003, 03:51 PM
oh, i wish i could have one of those :( i love taking pics and i don't even have a digital camera. oh well, have fun with the camera :) i wish i could see what mickey does when we're gone :D

slleipnir
01-07-2003, 04:01 PM
Thats exactly why I'm saving up to buy one LOL. The dogs.

Logan
01-07-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou

Now, there's TV WORTH watching!!!!:D ;)

I'm with you, Loudlou!!!!!! :D

TopSpoT
01-07-2003, 05:20 PM
I've had mine for about 1 yr. I wouldn't trade it for the world!! I have sooo many pics of my babies!!! :) and film too!

Aspen and Misty
01-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
:( The poor souls that talk to me on AIM have already seen plenty! lol

LOL. Same here. I bore people all day long wiht pics of the animals. I also have video clips but have no idea how to load them somewhere.

Have fun with yourr digital camra! Can't wait to see your pups!

Ash

Tina
01-07-2003, 07:56 PM
I'd love to have a digital cam-corder but I guess that will have to wait.