shais_mom
11-03-2001, 11:58 AM
Where are:
Sophie's Daddy,
Tanya and Fritz (I know she is working)
Annie Milliron
pyrlab
Pj's mommy ( and all of her family)
Jojo (can't remember her sign in name, I know she got a black lab puppy this summer)
BoxerLover(and Nicki)
Baylee's Mom
BandiTank
BugMom (I miss Bug's antics!)
Luv_4_Pitts
Jasper's Mom
PetSpoil
Sandy Lawson

I saw a post from MHMama the other day, somewhere.

Dixie Belle
11-03-2001, 01:51 PM
Good question...I've been wondering about some of these people myself!!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-03-2001, 03:32 PM
I, too, have been wondering where all of these people are, too! I haven't seen a post from any of them in a loong time!

And where is...
DogFan77
BeenieGoogle
Dog lover????

Sarah & Sadie*

aly
11-03-2001, 09:49 PM
The PJ and Bailey family, or at least one of them, made a post the other day so I think they are back :)

shais_mom
11-04-2001, 12:41 PM
AND
has anyone seen a post from Freckles lately??
I was using her list and realized that I hadn't heard from her in a while.
And what about Genia (I think that is how she spelled it) she had a dog named Geoffrey and a pug Bandit, some of the Oldtimers would remember her. She hasn't been on FOREVER!! I wonder if we could find a post from them and email them to see if they are doing ok?

Pam
11-04-2001, 02:51 PM
Staci I am an old-timer :D and have been wondering about Genia myself. Before I got Bella Genia and I had e-mailed back and forth about me possibly being a pug owner. :D Actually I was picking her brain about the breed in order to present some info to hubby. She was very sweet to write me a couple of times all about Bandit, and even though we wound up getting another poodle (who we adore dearly!) she gave me some really good info. I know at the time she was very busy with her job. Maybe some of these folks scan the posts now and then but just don't have time to respond.

Freckles
11-04-2001, 05:04 PM
Staci, yes Freckles is still around. See "My Kylie".
Jojo is JKRJG24 but hasn't posted for several months.
New revised Name/Pets list out shortly.

yorkster
11-04-2001, 08:34 PM
I have not been a member all that long, but I have been wondering lately about Ben (Ben-E- Gass I think). He was mostly on the cat pages though.

Daisy's Mom
11-06-2001, 04:26 PM
I'm an old timer too and I miss Genia! She had a Basset mix, if I remember correctly! Where is everyone!?