PDA

View Full Version : Argyle

Vio&Juni
01-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Argyle, you are such a cutie pie!
Congratulations!

Former User
01-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Argyle, I'm glad you were rescued from the streets and have a loving forever home now.

That pic of you is hilarious, thanx for the laugh ;)
Enjoy your day!

CONGRATULATIONS ARGYLE!

Barbara
01-07-2003, 04:37 AM
Argyle, yes, I'll stop. I'll stop whenever I see a cute paw as yours. You are a very beautiful funny cat at it must me nice to have you around.
I wish you the best day as our COTD:)

Pam
01-07-2003, 05:21 AM
And a 'High Five' back at ya! Wow, from the streets of Chicago to a First Class flight to California! Argyle you have struck it rich little guy! Best wishes to you today on your latest achievement - Cat of the Day! :)

smokey the elder
01-07-2003, 07:34 AM
Argyle, you don't LOOK like a sock!:p Maybe you need one to keep that precious little paw you're showing us nice and warm. Congrats on your special day!

kittykay
01-07-2003, 08:09 AM
Dear Argyle: Is your charming name pronounced AR-gyle or Ar-GYLE? This information would tell us more about you and your philosophy. I must tell you that you are amazingly adorable and have a very alert look to you. I have a feeling that not much would slip past the Amazingly Adorable, Alert Argyle. Have a happy Day, Little One!

kimlovescats
01-07-2003, 08:10 AM
What a precious baby you are ... I just love your big pawsie!!!
Congratulations on being COTD!!!

tatsxxx11
01-07-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi Argyle and a big "high five" paw right back at ya!:D What a face! Thank you for putting a big smile on my face! Wow!!! What a rags to riches story! And how appropriate.......a first class ticket for a first class kitty to a first class forever home!! Perfect! Now, I want you to know, Argyle, I'll never be able to pull on a pair of argyle's again without the image of that PRECIOUS face popping into my head!:D Congratulations to the fabulous, awesome AR-gyle...or is it ar-GYLE?? No matter how you pronounce it, it's spelled C-A-T O-F T-H-E D-A-Y!:)

missprissy
01-07-2003, 08:53 AM
WOw! What a beautiful kitty! And a terrific pic too. I love those black and whites! Very striking and you sound like a serious sweetheart too! Congrats Argy for being Our Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Bari_d
01-07-2003, 10:03 AM
You are such a cutie!!! First Class Kitty all the way - Argyle, we loved meeting you and give your purrrsons paw applause for saving you! You're are a wonderful, purrrrfect Cat of the Day!!! Jasmine thought you might be a distant cousin!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

gini
01-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Your story made me laugh! I can guarantee you that you got much more FIRST CLASS attention than the paying passengers on your flight! And why not? Just look at you - one adorable and very fortunate kitty winging his way to his new forever home.

I wish you so much love Argyle and a long and fun life!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Argyle
What a handsome boy you are! You remind me of my youngest cat, Chester. He thinks 'messin with stuff' is his mission in life; just like you! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

catmandu
01-07-2003, 11:33 AM
:) You may be a little kitten now ,Argyle the Awesome but with thosebig paws to grow into , yiou are going to be a Great Big Wonderful tuxedo Cat.And how lucky you are for your Guardians to rescue you from the sad , lonely life of a stray cat. :D :cool: Acclades to Awesome Argyle COTD!:D :D :D

Cataholic
01-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Argyle-
You are my kind of kitty! With that big ole high fivin' paw, and a NAWTEEKAT attitude, you would fit right in with my herd. It seems like you are just grinning at us in the photo. I wish I was there to smoochie you, but, alas, I must rely upon your purrants to spread the love! Congrats on our very best COTD!

rosethecopycat
01-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Hi Sweetie Pie!

You look like a barrel of fun! I love your bright eyes.
You are a precious little life. The world is yours now. Have fun!

P.S. I only have time to comment on the Best of the Best Cats of the Day.
(but they are all good):)

Logan
01-07-2003, 01:46 PM
First class all the way for you, Argyle!!! From rags to riches!!! You are a wonderful Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Vermontcat
01-07-2003, 02:03 PM
You are such a cute little black and white kitty!:D
My cat Samantha sends a high-five back at ya!
You have a great day today as our Cat of the Day!

Does anyone else agree that this cute kitty pic belongs on the show us your paw pads thread!;)

felinefriend
01-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Oh bright-eyed Argyle, I'm waving back at ya (or High Fiving, as everyone is mentioning--how funny)!!! You really brought a smile to my face today, and I was happy to read how your story ended well!! Boy, so you've already flown a plane at your young age--I would've loved to be on that "High Five Flight' with you!!!!! Have a wonderful, mischiefy day, Sweetie, and thanks for greeting all of us!!! MANY HUGS to you FUR-ever!!! :) :D :cool: ;) :p

Dan Holder
01-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Those must be Argyle socks. He does have a "messin' with stuff" look in his eyes. Get out the cat toys, and good luck.

Frostfrog
01-07-2003, 05:31 PM
OWWWW! My nose! Crazy cat! I open up COTD and what happens, my nose is greeted by a flying paw with claws!

That's okay, though, seeing as how it was a cat that done it. Cats are worth all the pain, which is so quickly erased by all the joy.

Chicago cat - California cat: probably gets confusing at times.

Want to come to Alaska, Argyle?

You'd be welcome here, although I can just hear my wife say, "Frosty! Not another cat! Oh Frosty!" So I guess you better stay down there, Argy.

AmberLee
01-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Oh, Mr. Skittery Argyle!! I'm putty for a cat with rose quartz nose leather and paw pads. And when you throw in a spot of attitude and a gorgeous tux pelt, I'm half way in love with you already, sweet guy.

Hope you have a marvelous day skittering around your house and that you thoroughly enjoy being our sweet Cat of the Day.

{{{smootchy, smootchy!!}}}

lizbud
01-07-2003, 09:15 PM
Hi Argyle,

I LOVE "skittery" kitties :) You're the best sweetie. I'm so
happy to know that you were rescued from those "mean streets"
into a loving forever home. Congratulations to a First Class
kitty as our CAT OF THE DAY !!! Soft Hugs & tiny kisses to you
Argyle.