PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day!

phesina
07-01-2020, 01:37 PM
... to all our Canadian friends (and everyone else)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

todd
07-01-2020, 01:57 PM
Happy Canada all events in Canada is canceled to the virus so all staying home watch something on tv or PC

cassiesmom
07-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Happy Canada Day, PT friends!

p.s. mon … just about everything here is cancelled for Independence Day, too. It's going to be a quiet weekend. That's okay with me, though.

mon
07-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Thank you!! Happy Independence Day, Happy Canada Day everyone! Hope you have the best day cassiesmom, it does seem weird to stay home today, but fine. It's warm and raining, Shawn and the cats are content having brunch and watching the t.v. Wishing everyone the very best in these strange days 🤜🏻🤛🌈👍🏿

phesina
07-01-2020, 07:25 PM
The professional fireworks shows for July 4 have been cancelled.

SO...

Guess what, idiots have been buying up home fireworks and setting them off like crazy, well in advance, keeping others awake all hours, terrifying pets, and of course causing all sorts of injuries, fires, etc..

mon
07-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Heartfelt condolences to you as we feel your pain. Our neibors live in an enourmous home and set off fireworks on a regular basis. They have many celebrations and fireworks are a must, birthdays, weekends, grampas bowel movement, laundry day, Ramadan, the first ripe cherry, full moon....... you get the picture. They are into fireworks in a big way, I don't even know if they're legal?

phesina
07-02-2020, 10:48 AM
It always seemed to me that fireworks were strictly for professional use. Spectacular shows put on for July 4 and Memorial Day and such, but that was it.

But some time in the not-too-distant past they've been made legal for anyone to buy and use. Never mind injuries, destruction, terrorization of innocent victims of all species.. there's money to be made!

Sickening.

Karen
07-04-2020, 11:42 AM
Heartfelt condolences to you as we feel your pain. Our neibors live in an enourmous home and set off fireworks on a regular basis. They have many celebrations and fireworks are a must, birthdays, weekends, grampas bowel movement, laundry day, Ramadan, the first ripe cherry, full moon....... you get the picture. They are into fireworks in a big way, I don't even know if they're legal?

It varies state by state. Where do you live?

mon
07-04-2020, 05:24 PM
Surrey, B.C., Canada. I don't know if it's legal but it must be. I never call the cops, they would do zero.