PDA

View Full Version : Pictures In Profile?!

JGuitaristR
01-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Hey I'm having trouble figuring out how to put some pictures in my profile..... can I anyone please help me out???!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :p :p :p

delidog
01-06-2003, 07:52 PM
First WELCOME To PET TALK!!!!!!

Try Writing to cinder and smoke...Phred.....

He wrote a thread on it once.....he might be able to refer you back to it!!!

Karen
01-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Did you mean an avatar (that's the picture that shows up under your name,) in your signature (would show at the bottom of each post) or just how to post pictures individually?

lovemyshiba
01-07-2003, 09:50 AM
I didn't start this thread or ask the question, but I do not know how to do any--avatars, signatures, or post pictures:(

I also would appreciate a tutorial (or a reference back to one)--as long as it is written for a 5 year old--I am totally computer illeterate:rolleyes:

scarlett
01-07-2003, 10:52 PM
the icon is a piece of cake.but the signiture deal to me is way too confusing:pit looks like it would be fun but my brain won't kick in to help me out :rolleyes:who ever can do that i admire you cause i am stumpted:pgood luck and take care:)

marylyn:p

wolf_Q
01-08-2003, 12:20 AM
lovemyshiba--you already have the pics on imagestation. Just click to open the pic you want (don't click on it again to open it full size). Then right click on the pic, go to properties, and there will be a url there. Highlight that url and copy it (Edit, copy or control C) When you are posting here, above the reply box, there is some options. One of those options is a IMG button. Click that, paste the url. And you are done! :)

p.s. it won't show the pic until you reply

p.s.s. for an avatar you need to have the pic resized. If you'll point me to a pic on your imagestation you want as an avatar, I can resize it for you.

wolf_Q
01-08-2003, 12:30 AM
lovemyshiba--you already have the pics on imagestation. Just click to open the pic you want (don't click on it again to open it full size). Then right click on the pic, go to properties, and there will be a url there. Highlight that url and copy it (Edit, copy or control C) When you are posting here, above the reply box, there is some options. One of those options is a IMG button. Click that, paste the url. And you are done! :)

p.s. it won't show the pic until you reply

p.s.s. for an avatar you need to have the pic resized. If you'll point me to a pic on your imagestation you want as an avatar, I can resize it for you.