PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm Back! It's been so long! I need dog names!

BoxerLover
08-27-2001, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone! It feels soooo good to be back on here! Its has been a very busy summer, and my internet broke down for, like, six months! Well, its finally fixed and I hope you all remember me! If you don't, I have a boxer named Nikki. She is a flashy, fawn, beautiful, two year old baby girl. She is SPOILED to death! I love her so much! Once again, I am soo glad to be back on here after such a long time away! :D I am getting a new Brindle, female, natural eared boxer pretty soon, so I need names! Please help!

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: BoxerLover ]

08-27-2001, 09:50 AM
Welcome Back!! I'm sure we all remember you :D! Nikki was added to my K9 Komedy page a couple of months ago. In case you need catching up on that... I started a website for everyone here on Pet Talk. One of the pages I added is K9 Komedy. Nikki was one of the first additions. The web address is below in my signature. The link to K9 Komedy is on the main page.

We are glad you are back and give Nikki a big welcome back hug from me and my girls :D!

Dixie Belle
08-27-2001, 10:42 AM
Glad to see you back!!!!! Seems like we've been missing a lot of people lately.....

RachelJ
08-27-2001, 11:12 AM
Erika, so glad to have you back. We were wondering what happened to you. I couldn't believe you would forget about us completely. And now here you are with such surprising news...another bouncing Boxer to be added to your family. Details, girl, we need details! How did this get decided upon? Did it take a lot of begging? How old? From where? Just fill us in.

karen israel
08-27-2001, 11:26 AM
Erika..Welcome back. Kisses to Nikki and congrats, you lucky girl on your up-n-coming new arrival! I'm so jealous. I may be going to a Boxer Picnic in Sept-I immediately thought of you! Fill is in! Karen

aly
08-27-2001, 12:31 PM
Welcome back Erika! We all have missed you while you were gone. We are anxiously awaiting the details about your new dog!

Some names that I think are pretty are Destiny, Faith, Serenity, Jubilee, and Harmony. I also like names such as Jewel, Sapphire, Diamond, etc. Or maybe pick a name that you think will sound good with Nikki. I'll keep thinking about some names.

Post pictures if you can! I'd love to see the new baby :)

BoxerLover
08-27-2001, 01:58 PM
It feels so wonderful to have such a warm welcome back! You guys are just too good to be true! You dont know how awful it was to not have the internet for so long! :( Rachel, actually, it didnt take begging at all to get my parents to say yes to another boxer! They love Nikki so much that they thought it was a wonderful idea to get her a similar but different friend! The only thing is, I have to wait till next summer when we move to Chicago and we get a fenced in yard! :rolleyes: But, you know me, and all of you other dog lovers, I can't wait! So that's why I want to think about the perfect name for her, what her fave color is (Nikki's is Purple), if there is a rescue organization for Boxers in Chicago, etc. Her and Nikki are going to look so cute toghether! One fawn, one brindle, one young, one older, one cropped, one uncropped, they are going to rock the house! I was thinking that Stella might be a good name because I once knew a boxer named Stella. Also, I am leaning towards names that dont end in the "eee" sound because that would'nt sound good with Nikki. If you have any suggestions on a "fave color" or a name, please post! It was so nice to hear from you! Glad to be back!

--------------------------------------

~Erika and Nikki~

*LabLoverKEB*
08-27-2001, 02:53 PM
Welcome Back!!!!!! It's been soooooooooo long! So glad you're back! You are so lucky you are grtting another doggy! For dog names, go to: 2,000 Dog Names
htt://www.petrix.com/dognames/

I hope there is some good puppy names you like there!

Logan
08-27-2001, 02:54 PM
Hi Erika...I'm so glad to see you back, even if it might be a while before you get your new puppy. I hate that you have to move...especially for Jojo and Lindsay...but we hope you'll keep in touch!

And by the way, in addition to giving us some new Nikki pictures..maybe you could get Jojo and Lindsay to pop in again!!!

Glad you're back.
Logan

KayAnn
08-27-2001, 05:27 PM
Welcome back! Ok i have to admit my 2 fav names for girl dogs are Cali and Kiara, Kiara being my fav. :D I actually thing it would be a cool name for a bouncing baby boxer!

Oh ya and ya know Blue is a great color! :D

[ August 27, 2001: Message edited by: KayAnn ]

BoxerLover
08-27-2001, 06:13 PM
Logan, it is very sad that I have to move away from all of my friends. :( :( I really don't want to leave my high school. Jacqueline is busy on other sites these days, and she has one of Lindsay's Lab pups, Hunter. Lindsay still has Keely and her puppy, Moose, but they are getting rid of Harley because they just dont like her anymore. :confused: They have done that many times before with previous dogs, too. I just dont see how someone can get rid of a sweet dog like Harley. Oh well, maybe they'll changer their minds! I'll tell Jojo to get back on here! I havent taken any recent pics of Nikki on the digital camera, but I'll get Jojo to scan some regular ones and e-mail them to me! Nice to hear from you!

Kiara is a nice name, KayAnn, I wont forget it! Thanx!

Daisy's Mom
08-28-2001, 12:02 AM
Hi Erika! Welcome back! I missed you! I am sorry you have to move, but at least you get a new pup out of the deal :) I met a dog at the vets once who was named Fiasco and I thougth that was cute... I am also reading a book now with a woman named Dessa in it, and I like that name. My favorite (and future daughter's name!) is Sana. If you know how to say the Spanish name Susana, it's pronounced like the 'sana' at the end of that name. Let's see, other names... and I will stay away from "ee" names ;) ... Sofia, Fiona, Carmen, Jazzlyn, Catalina, Violet, Lilac, Clara, Isabelle, and Bonita (that means pretty in Spanish). Gee, I hope you're getting a girl, since I didn't give any boy names at all! Haha oops!