PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Flash!

phesina
04-24-2020, 08:42 PM
Dearest Flash, what a fine fellow you are! You're so handsome with that soft-looking orange and white fur with unusual white markings on your orange face. My orange and white girl Sparkler with unusual white markings on her orange face says "Hello, Meow!" I love that great photo of you looking straight up at me with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me :).

And what a PURRRfect story you have to tell, of another "foster failure!" You were in a no-kill shelter, until you broke your femur... You needed extra care after that, so these nice Purrrsons fostered you while you healed. Well, you and they all fell in love, of course! They couldn't send you back, so you all adopted each other, and you've been in your Purrrmanent, Furrrever Home ever since. You've all been together ten years now, and you still have your "crazy kitty zoomies" moments. You were very shy and scared at first, but now you cuddle in bed by your dear Purrrson and get more love. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flash, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and perhaps another round of "crazy kitty zoomies!"

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
delightful Purrrsonality you have!

Felicia's Mom
04-24-2020, 09:30 PM
What a handsome orange and white tabby you are, Flash.
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
04-25-2020, 09:16 AM
Good morning, Flash! Congrats on being crowned Cat of the Day!:)

What a handsome Creamsicle kitty you are, Flash, one dapper and dashing Tabby boy! And while the calendar may say 12 years old, you still have that look of eternal youth about you, not above reveling in a round or two of zommmmmmmies!:D

We are so thankful to your family for opening up their home and hearts to you during your time of great need, after having fractured your leg in the shelter!:( Fosters truly are treasures, life savers! And foster failures? Even better!:cool: Then again, it's not as though your family even had a chance, lol And the rest is happy history!

He is a changed kitty from when we first met. He used to be a very shy and scared boy but now every morning he's up on the bed cuddling next to me wanting lots of love. He's a special boy!

A very special boy, that you are, Flash; purrfection on 4 paws! Your family is so very blessed, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, sweetheart! You're a gem, and testament
to the healing powers of unconditional love, the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Flash! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope YOU enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration...clocking in a few rounds of zoomies, followed by a nice, long nap; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Flash, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

Gorgeous Flash!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/24.jpg

cassiesmom
04-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Hello, Flash in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your white fur with the orange tabby pattern, and your long white whiskers! I like the little tabby spots on your feet, too!

You were a very shy boy at first, and now you are good at joining your person on the bed for cuddles and love! You had a big health scare, a broken femur. You were in foster care while the fracture healed, and during that time your people decided you had found your forever home! PURRRR-fect!

You do the occasional "flash" kitty zoomies from time to time, and you are always special and much loved! As it should be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to handsome Flash!