PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Ądręę

DonnaDWM
04-23-2020, 07:21 PM

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a handsome boy.
I love your Easter egg, it is beautiful
no wonder you stayed still, just admiring it.
Celebrate your world famous day.

phesina
04-23-2020, 08:01 PM
Dearest Ądręę, what an adorable Berkshire Rat you are! You're so cute with your soft-looking brown coat and that sweet face with the long, LONG whiskers and the pink nose and those lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for that great photo of you posing next to your Easter egg. That rat drawing on it is perfect! You live with three older rats, and you enjoy teasing them. You love to jump, and your person calls you "aviator" because you jump very well and far. You and he/she and the other rats all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ądręę, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and rat friends and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
04-23-2020, 09:33 PM
What a handsome Berkshire rat you are, Adree. Your Easter egg is very nice.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

CavyMom
04-24-2020, 05:22 AM
Congratulations, Adree, on being POTD! (We :love: rodents!) You are adorable, brilliant, mischievous and fun ~ you are so precious, posing with your awesome Easter egg! :love: (When I was a kid, we used to draw on our Easter eggs with a white Crayon, then dye them.) We loved reading about your happy life with your loving family. Sending love and all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love:

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. We' love to see a photo of Burton and all the other precious rats in your family! :)

tatsxxx11
04-24-2020, 12:20 PM
Greetings, Ądręę in Poland! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!:)

Be still my heart! What a precious, most photogenic Berkshire Rattie boy you are, Ądręę Thanks for sitting so patiently for your photo shoot! Both you and your Rattie Easter egg are SO beautiful! And being but a youngster, quite the mischief making scamp, we hear! Boys will be boys!:D

True to your species, you truly are one beautiful, smart and personality packed boy! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid , a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you; bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his life! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun filled day of celebration...teasing and trolling Burton and brothers, hehe; playing and jumping to higher heights; chowing down on some yummy rattie treats and cuddling with human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious
Ądręę, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Burton and all of your rattie brothers, too!:love::love::love:

SO beautiful!!!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2020/April/23.jpg