PDA

View Full Version : Sasha , our Himalayian beauty !

01-05-2003, 06:35 AM
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! What a soft beauty you are !! I wish I could hug and cuddle you ! Have a great day there today , at the Rainbow Bridge !!:) :)

Barbara
01-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Wonderful big eyes. Yes you look like a very tender kitty. I wish you a good time at Rainbow Bridge.

smokey the elder
01-05-2003, 08:12 AM
What a splendid fur angel you are! I'm sure there was a red carpet and a giant pillow, just for you, when you got to the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks to his purr-ents for telling Sasha's story and my condolences on his passing.

Former User
01-05-2003, 08:42 AM
Sasha, what an absolutely gorgeous cat you were! I can tell why you are greatly missed, you sure were a great cat, with some cattitude!
Rest In Peace there sweetie, while we honour you today as our COTD.

Bari_d
01-05-2003, 09:31 AM
A lovely memorial introduction...Sasha was truly a handsome guy...that "Lynxy" face is soooo purrecious. Lynx faces just sparkle! We wish you, his purrrsons, warm memories...he is still beside you...

~ I Remember ~

I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep.
I could see that you were crying. You found it hard to sleep.

I whined to you softly as you brushed away a tear, "It's me,
I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here."

I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea, you
were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me.

I was with you at the shops today. Your arms were getting sore.
I longed to take your parcels, I wish I could do more.

I was with you at my grave today, You tend it with such care.
I want to re-assure you, that I'm not lying there.

I walked with you towards the house, as you fumbled for your key.
I gently put my paw on you, I smiled and said "It's me."

You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair. I tried so hard
to let you know, that I was standing there.

It's possible for me to be so near you everyday. To say to you
with certainty, "I never went away."

You sat there very quietly, then smiled, I think you knew...
in the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you.

The day is over... I smile and watch you yawning and say
"Good-night, God bless, I'll see you in the morning."

And when the time is right for you to cross the brief divide,
I'll rush across to greet you and we'll stand, side by side.

I have so many things to show you, there is so much for you
to see. Be patient, live your journey out...
then come home to be with me.

-----from our Rainbow Bridge page: http://www.cathappy.com/rainbow.htm

catmandu
01-05-2003, 12:21 PM
:) What a Super Cat you were Sasha , and ouir condolences on your passing. :( i just know that you are with the cat angels , exploring the restaurants of the world , and having fun staying in five star hotels .:cool: God bless you nd you will always be a partof your familys life.:cool: :eek:

missprissy
01-05-2003, 12:59 PM
What a beautiful and loving tribute to one special cat. What a wonderful kitty boy with such a considerable spirit who grew to a ripe old age under your love and care. We remember Sasha on his day as Cat of the DAY!!! :) :D :)

felinefriend
01-05-2003, 01:29 PM
Awwww, what a beautiful baby you are, now gracing the Rainbow Bridge with your elegance!!! The first thing I noticed was your big, beautifully shaped eyes, and then your gorgeous, fluffy fur! I can tell how truly loved you were by your Human's touching tribute! I hope you have a very WARM bed to cuddle in with all your other friends at the Rainbow's Bridge! LOVE to you FUR-EVER, Sweet Sasha, until we meet again!!! :) :cool: ;)

Frostfrog
01-05-2003, 03:46 PM
How sad it must be to have your head hit the pillow each night and to actually feel the pillow and not the fur of your great friend and longtime companion, Sasha!

My condolences.

tatsxxx11
01-05-2003, 04:46 PM
Dear, sweet Sasha...you were not only a bedwarmer, but a heartwarmer as well:) Your soft, fluffy fur, sweet expression and lovely blue eyes are treasures to behold and I know how deeply your loving family misses their precious girl. But now you have two very important tasks to perform as a Rainbow Bridge furangel...spreading your sweetness and light ALL around and keeping that pillow warm for your family until that day you are together again!! Your folks wrote such a touching tribute to their beautiful Sasha and it is an honor and privilege to have been just a small part of this celebration of your life! Congratulations to you dear Sasha, our beautiful Sunday Cat of the Day and most beloved and cherished furfriend.:)

lizbud
01-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Dearest Sasha,

You were Beautiful, you were loved, and in Spirit you are
with your person even now. Bari_D has posted a beautiful
tribute poem for your person today.Thank you for letting us
share some sweet thoughts about you as our Special Sunday
CAT OF THE DAY.

Lynn2355
01-05-2003, 06:47 PM
Sasha is such a handsome guy!!! I believe he has some Maine Coon in him also. I'm sorry for your loss but I think he will be with you always.

rg_girlca
01-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Sasha what a beautiful gorgeous cat you were. I know you must be lying there on your pillow looking so elegant at the Rainbow's Bridge.
I'm honored to congratulate you as our Sunday Cat of the Day.
May you rest in peace sweetie.

AmberLee
01-06-2003, 01:59 AM
Rest in peace, sweet Sasha. It is an honor to celebrate you as our precious Cat of the Day!

kittykay
01-06-2003, 01:29 PM
What a sad loss a beautiful and loving cat like Sasha must have been. The only thing that could offset such sorrow would be all the love and fun you shared with him during his lifetime. Thank you for telling his story--he is eminently worthy of being Cat of The Day!