PDA

View Full Version : Darn it Interrobang

snakemama
03-21-2020, 01:38 AM
Someone decided I needed something to do during quarantine and threw up ALL OVER my freshly laundered and folded baby onesies.

I was like.....cat, THE BABY HASN'T HAD A CHANCE TO THROW UP ON THESE YET.

She is unrepentant.

https://i.ibb.co/JxBfQDd/download.png

mon
03-21-2020, 04:24 AM
I see what you mean, I see no remorse at all. Cats eh.

cats4ever
03-21-2020, 01:06 PM
From my cat Clover to your kitty:
Great job, I just threw up on my mom's freshly laundered quilt. We felines just got to stick together!:D
No remorse here either.

Karen
03-21-2020, 04:28 PM
Ah, cats- setting their own agendas forever, hat has not changed at least!

Our PetTalker Juni used to say Juni's name was really "Juni Get Down!", is Interrobang's name actually "Darn It Interrobang"?

Gorgeous as ever, even if unrepentant.

snakemama
03-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Clover looks so innocent! My husband saw her picture and was struck by her nice bright eyes.

I think Interrobang's name is actually "How did all that fur get HERE?!" as we find long white fur in all places despite my best efforts. :)

phesina
03-21-2020, 08:35 PM
Galaxy: To liven things up around here a bit, I peed on Mom's bed again!

She had that plastic sheet on it, but I got nearly all of it wet. I'm very proud of myself!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cats4ever
03-22-2020, 09:52 AM
Clover looks so innocent! My husband saw her picture and was struck by her nice bright eyes.

I think Interrobang's name is actually "How did all that fur get HERE?!" as we find long white fur in all places despite my best efforts. :)

Don't they all have that innocent look about them? Those furballs could turn the house upside down without blinking!:D
But that's why we love them. Clover is actually a boy, the only man in the house.;)

cats4ever
03-22-2020, 09:54 AM
Galaxy, you certainly know how to keep things interesting. My kitties think that you did a terrific job!:D

cassiesmom
03-22-2020, 11:22 AM
Galaxy: To liven things up around here a bit, I peed on Mom's bed again!

She had that plastic sheet on it, but I got nearly all of it wet. I'm very proud of myself!

Uh oh! Are you okay, Miss Galaxy? No bladder problems for you, paw-lease.

phesina
03-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Galaxy says thank you, kitties!

phesina
03-22-2020, 11:46 AM
Uh oh! Are you okay, Miss Galaxy? No bladder problems for you, paw-lease.

Thanks, Elyse. Galaxy just does this from time to time. She's been checked in the past, and there's no physical problem. Some kind of behavioral issue, but we haven't figured out just what. Maybe she's picking up on some of my anxiety.

fghoieks
04-21-2020, 01:37 PM
Don't they all have that innocent look about them? Those furballs could turn the house upside down without blinking

Randi
04-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Seeing this, it reminds me of Fister. He sat on our bed, upright, and when John and I entered the room, he looked us straight in the eyes and starting peeing. We found out that it was a message that something was wrong. So we took him to the vet - a few months later after several catheters, he had the big operation for bladder problems.

Another time, we had dinner guests, the first time they were here, and again he sat on the bed. This time he pooped - just as I was serving dinner! I guess he didn't dare come out, since he had to pass by the intruding people. Well, live and learn!