PDA

View Full Version : hey i'm kind of late introduciing my self! and need help

scarlett
01-04-2003, 12:05 PM
hey everyone,

i have been here for a few days and so far i'm enjoying talking with others that have pet trouble or enjoy animals as much as i do.

anyway i apolgize for taking this long to introduce myself:o i have been trying to figure out how to put pictures in my signiture:confused: its harder than i thought.the icon was a piece of cake.but the signiture i need help with can anyone help me with that i've tried and tried but its confusing:confused: please help me with this i'd appreciate it thanks and take care:)

my real name is marylyn:)

jenluckenbach
01-04-2003, 12:56 PM
HI and welcome. I have 13 cats and 16 mice. The first step to getting a photo into your signature is uploading it to a site that allows off site viewing (a lot of people use Imagestation). If you can do that much I am sure that we can help.

sammi
01-04-2003, 01:32 PM
:) Welcome Scarlett !!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Scarlett. I know you'll love it here. :) I also know how to post pics in your signature but as Jen said earlier you need to upload images to another site like Imagestation first. Then if you need help you can PM someone for help.

scarlett
01-06-2003, 02:25 AM
hey,

i wanted to thank you for replying i really am grateful i'll try those things i am not giving up i've known scarlett since she was a puppy and the thought of giving her away just makes me want to cry i hope it doesn't end up that way:(thanks again take care:)

marylyn:)

scarlett
01-06-2003, 02:35 AM
boy i must be really tired i posted in thhe wrong thread i'm sorry :( i'm so emmbarrest:o

thank you for the welcomes and the tip i'll try that tommorow i am sleepy.thanks again my mind has drifted off lol take care:)

marylyn

01-06-2003, 07:05 AM
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/welcomedollz.gif

Glad to have you here ! It is fun (AND addictive) to be here !!

To put a picture on your signature , you need to have it somewhere on the web already , like Image-station ; I have made my own site (feel free to go and visit !!!) . Then you copy the URL there and post it on your profile on "signature" .
Be sure to put img before the URL between sqare brackets [ ], and /img immediately after the URL (also between []) . If you need more help , just pm me !

lynnestankard
01-06-2003, 12:07 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome1.gif Scarlett - Hope you have fun round here.

Lynne