PDA

View Full Version : Man, I've Stepped in it this time!!

iceyshiver21
01-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Oh great just when i thought things were improving they drop the bomb!!!! IF you all remeber a little dog I've talked about on here named Duke, He's Annie's nefew who is housed with our evil neighbors, next door that we've always had problems with before like thier goat incedent with the dead goats and problems with their dogs getting lose and killing one of my rabbits, WELL today Duke hobbled over holding up his left leg and limping, as my mom pulled in, she came in and got me to check it out, cuz im the pet expert in the house, to go look at him, so i did and heres what i saw-
1. whole bunches of cuts
2. dirt caking his coat, and plasting his fur to his very skinny body.
3. his paw that he was holding up was swollen
4. he had a mucus filled, swollen eyes.
5. was alitte warmer than i thought he should be, yet he was shivering.

So first i went and found him a blanket and a cosion, brought him in and cleaned him up best i could, and then when i saw them park me and my mom went and yelled at them asking how he got so beat up, "Oh, he just got in a fight with the big dogs." he replies all not to concered! I tring to keep the anger out of my voice said "Well when do you plan on taking him to the vet???" "OH i was think monday" (it was friday afternoon) "Well I would reccomend Dr. Black, he does excellent work for cheap prices, just tell him its mine, (Dr. Black is a very good friend of mine who has taught me lots about animals) plus i got some penicillen that i can give him if you'd like(Dr. Black showed me exactly how to do it when odie broke his leg)." he just sits there a while and say" NAh!, But would you like some pigs some guy is giving them away. Theyll be good in spring."

MAN by then i was so ANGRY!!! i just gave him this discusted look and walked off if that dog didnt see a vet by monday im taking him!!!

HoRsELUvR
01-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Poor Duke!I hope he does get to a vet soon.They should be more concerned.I hope hes ok.

iceyshiver21
01-04-2003, 04:10 PM
i dont see him out in the pen so hopefully they have brought him in, i know if they dont take him to the vet soon he's gonna have a new owner and the best care I can provide, cuz im gonna take him and and find him a better owners just like we were gonna do with Annie till i decieded i loved her to much to find her another home.