PDA

View Full Version : Little Mice

i_luv_dogz
01-03-2003, 11:11 PM
I want to buy a few little mice and save them from getting eaten from a snake. Is there anything that i should or shouldn't get or do???:confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Aspen and Misty
01-04-2003, 01:18 AM
First, I had two mice, Stinky (lol) and Nibbles. I poisned them by giving them some treats from the pet store, BEWARE!
Then I had 3 mice, Fog, Midnight and No-name (yes that was her name). Then I got another mous named Tommie. Well Tommie ended up being Tommy not Tommie. So we eneded up with 25 babies. To many Mice to count. Moral fo this story, Make sure to get the same sex, lol!

I don't know about your pet store but mine has some very sick looking mice. Make sure your mice are healthy when you get them. Also make sure they have a house to live in and enough room for how ever many you are getting. I would not recomen getting more then 2 or 3, or, well, they start eating each other. Very sick to see! If you tank or cage, is large enough to house more then get more, but make sure you don't get to many! They are gonna want a wheel to run around in and some fresh veggies if you have the time.

Ash