PDA

View Full Version : NEW members

iceyshiver21
01-03-2003, 10:53 PM
My, my, we are getting alot of new members!!! WELCOME ALL!!, i counted like 3 or 4 in the last few days more probly, but i just figgered id say welcome here incase i miss some one! :) I Now all you new members will love it here, for example im obsessed! IF you have any questions just ask, I'll try and help! :)

scarlett
01-04-2003, 01:41 AM
hey,

well i'm a newbie LOL:) i'm glad i found this place i have a dog named Scarlett and she is out of control:eek: anyway thank you for the welcome there is so many things here i'm still learning the ropes.i'm part of 2 other support groups one is for epilepsy and ready for this the other is for early menopause:rolleyes: i know i'm floored too i'm 22 and already in menopause:eek: but you know i'm not sad about it,cause i don't want kids don't get me wrong i love kids but stress is a trigger for seizures plus i have no energy.i'll just be a aunt and spoil my neices and nephews if that ever happens.oh i do have one question (how do you get pictures on your signture:confused: thanks again for the welcome i know i'll love this place i love my other 2 groups.take care

scarlett

ps,you can call me marylyn if you want;)

Uabassoon
01-04-2003, 03:06 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk marylyn!! I am owned by two wonderful cats. I have an orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby.

anna_66
01-04-2003, 12:22 PM
My name is Anna & I'm owned by the 3 little angels you see in my signature pic below!
Looking forward to hearing about all the new pets and their people!

tomkatzid
01-05-2003, 03:23 PM
We are new to the site and love it. We have 2 dogs and a cat. And would love to know how to insert their pictures, not just an attachment, but the photo like some others have. Can anyone help??!!

primabella
01-05-2003, 03:51 PM
hey :)

these instructions will probably suck so i won't even waste space here. welcome to pet talk! :D:D

ps - yaay! 800 posts! :D