PDA

View Full Version : This made me sooo happy! Can't wait....

luckies4me
01-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Well some of you know about my rescued kitten River who I bottle fed since she was 5 days old, and then placed when she was three months.

Well today I saw my lactation consultant (Ella) and she said River is doing awesome and has grown so much and is fluffy and happy and so spoiled rotten! It's awesome!:D She took a bunch of new pics of River, and since she has copies she's going to send me some!!! Yippeee!!! She is also going to bring River over to visit! :D

I can't wait to see my little baby girl. And I am so glad I found her a loving home, it was really hard to let go of her!!!:(

shais_mom
01-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Good for You Cassandra!! That is great!!
It would have been very hard for me to give her up too!! That is a beautiful name!

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2003, 10:26 PM
That's great. I can't wait to see her pics. :)

luckies4me
01-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks! She was found on the banks of the river, so I thought the name was suiting for her. :)

luckies4me
01-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
That's great. I can't wait to see her pics. :)

The only thing is that Ella just moved and she has to find the pics first and then send them to me, unless she brings them over which woud be easier, hehe. :( But when she brings her over to visit you can quarantee I will take TONS of pictures of my furbaby!:D

iceyshiver21
01-03-2003, 10:29 PM
YAH!!! thats always great news! LOVE THE NAME!

HoRsELUvR
01-04-2003, 03:23 PM
That's great!River is such a pretty name!