PDA

View Full Version : Hi all! I'm new here. msg

TopSpoT
01-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and my 2 kitties. I post on the dog board (I have 3 dalmatians), and decided to mosey on over and show off my kitties!

I am owned by Arizona (9 mo. old DSH) and Alaska (4 mo. old deafie DSH). They are adorable. They also have their own webpage at http://spottedbeast.tripod.com/kitties

I am involved in dalmatian rescue, also. I have been feed several stray kitties at work for the past few weeks, so it seems I will be getting involved in TNR soon.

Hope you all check out my babies' webpage!! I'll be adding their pics to my signature line soon.....

Vermontcat
01-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Hello Topspot! I love black and white animals too as you can see in my avatar my cat Samantha is black and white. Your two cats are beautiful and I like you dalmatians too!
Just wait until Cataholic sees your post, she has 6 black and white tux kitties named after states and your two cats are different states from the ones she has! Are you planning on having 50 cats too and you are just going alphabetical?:)

Glacier
01-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Hi TopSpot! Nice to see you here!

AmberLee
01-04-2003, 01:29 AM
Nice to meet you and your cats!!! Welcome to the cat side.

Chinadoll
01-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Hi!
Those are some gorgeous furry critters you have. The kitties are beautiful and your dalmations are oh sooo cute! I just love their names.

Fuzzy317
01-04-2003, 07:19 AM
Hello Amber, are you just new to the Cat side? cause you have posted under Dog Rescue several times.

01-04-2003, 08:14 AM
Welcome !!! I visited your web-page ! Your cats & dogs are beautiful !!! And your wedding-dress , SPECTACULAR ...WOW!!!:D :D

kimlovescats
01-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Welcome! WOW ... you really do have the black and white thing goin' on!!! Even your kitchen floor!!! HEHEHE!!! Cool!

Love your kitties and doggies .... welcome to Pet Talk Cats Board!

jenluckenbach
01-04-2003, 01:01 PM
HI and welcome. I love your kitties!!!!!!!! Yes, I too can't wait for Cataholic to see this thread either.:D

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2003, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the cat side of Pet Talk.:D Your furkids are adorable. :)