PDA

View Full Version : This is soooo queer

Cataholic
01-03-2003, 04:05 PM
But, I had to tell you about Baby Dakota (all 15.5 pounds of him). I was laying on the couch and he did the typical "fall off my body slide" and was SQUISHED between me and the couch, with all four legs straight up in the air...eyes closed, snoring away! I wished I had a camera, or that you were all in my living room to witness the cutest thing in the whole wide world!

Randi
01-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Awww! I can just picture it. :rolleyes: :D The perfect way to relax, a kitty laying next to you in total bliss! :)

Sometimes you DO need someone to take that special picture - when you just can't move! ;)

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 04:10 PM
He sounds A LOT like Basie!!! He does that kind of thing all the time! :)

Too cute!!! :D

AmberLee
01-03-2003, 04:17 PM
What a wonderful memory for you to store of him. Yes, a photo would have been precious, but still you gave us all a wonderful word picture. :)

lizbud
01-03-2003, 06:11 PM
That is such a funny thing to imagine:D I've never seen a
kitty "slide' without catching himself at the last minute. LOL.

rosethecopycat
01-03-2003, 06:14 PM
He's the one with the blaze? He's all grown up?

What a silly boy!:p

Chinadoll
01-04-2003, 02:09 AM
You mean something like this?!
http://www.animalsoup.net/members/tdomil/gigisquish.jpg

Gigi always starts out on my chest on top of the blanket and always slides off eventually. Then when she feels she is too squished, she'll jump down to stretch out on her kitty bed right next to the sofa. I'm so addicted to taking pics of the kitties and ferts that I bring my digital from room to room, mostly it resides on my coffee table. I just had to reach over for it and click.

Silly boy! I can just imagine Dakota snoring away in that *play dead* pose.