PDA

View Full Version : IF YOUR DOGS PERSONALITY WAS A COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

jackiesdaisy1935
10-01-2001, 05:19 PM
I think Daisy would be RED, very bright, vibrant, and snazzy.

I think Perry would be blue, dignified, quiet, peaceful.

Logan
10-01-2001, 05:40 PM
Honey would be "blue"....I think of that as vibrant and at the same time, a little "down"...thank goodness most of her times are very vibrant!! Blue makes me think of athletics and Honey is definitely an athelete when she is ready to be one!! :D

And Lilly...she's just "pink"...very lovable and ladylike. She's my feminine girl!! :)

Pam
10-01-2001, 05:52 PM
Definitely red for Bella! She is a pup who wants to be noticed and in the middle of everything and red would describe her to a T. :D

10-01-2001, 05:54 PM
Wow Jackie! Great question! Let's see here....

I would say that might girls would have to be like mood rings - the colors would vary a lot. But overall this is what I think:

Lexi - She would be purple. She is fun, loving, sweet, strong (alpha dog) and can be vivacious and exciting.

Sasha - I would say blue.... she is mellow but can be very hyper and just crazy! She is the baby of the family even though she is 5 or so. She is always being picked on my Maddie and Lexi. She is just a nice even keeled and extremely sweet dog - Pink would fit her too.

Maddie - She is a myriad of colors... but RED, BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT RED is her identity. She is a maniac, hyper, goofy and she can be fun and loving and sweet when she wants to be. Yellow would also fit her.

Daisy's Mom
10-01-2001, 09:20 PM
Hmmm good question!

Daisy would be blue, I'd say. Sad-looking because of those droopy flaps and wrinkles, mellow, and lazy, but on the other hand, she is also fun-loving and crazy!

Dixieland Dancer
10-02-2001, 09:12 AM
I color co-ordinate my dog collars with my dogs personality.

Dixie is purple. She is a very passionate and loving girl. She just wants to love and greet everyone she meets.

Dusty is Blue. He thinks he is royalty and I think he brightens up the days like a nice blue sky!

10-02-2001, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer:
<STRONG>I color co-ordinate my dog collars with my dogs personality.

Dixie is purple. She is a very passionate and loving girl. She just wants to love and greet everyone she meets.

Dusty is Blue. He thinks he is royalty and I think he brightens up the days like a nice blue sky!</STRONG>

OMG! OMG! OMG! I thought I was the only one who did that!!! I color-coordinate my dogs personalities to their collars too! Lexi is wearing a purple one, Sasha has a hunter green one and Maddie is in yellow right now. I do change them often but I have the color of the collar always match the dog :D!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-02-2001, 11:11 AM
I MOSTLY color-coordinate!
Paula is yellow, like her collar. She is like lemon custard, smooth and sweet but with a piquant tang.
Boo is red, like her collar. She is a real live-wire and the vibrant red suits her. If I could find a flashing neon collar, it might suit her better!
Pup's collar is royal blue, but I think purple would suit her better. It's a color of royalty, which Pup thinks she is, plus it's kinda feminine but not as girly as pink.
Buddy's collar is teal, because they didn't have a blue collar available when we adopted him. The color suits him, and goes well with the tan in his coat, but I think navy blue would suit him better. Navy is a nice strong masculine color, and yet it's dark, and would go with Buddy's broodiness.
The greyhounds all have coats, harnesses, and leashes that match their collars. Poor pup, though! Her collar is royal blue, her chain leash is metal with a royal blue handle, her training leash is Buddy's old teal leash, her harness is yellow because we got it for free, and her gentle leader is black. She looks so mismatched when we take her to obedience classes!
:p :rolleyes:

KayAnn
10-02-2001, 01:23 PM
Simba would probably be yelow, he just brightens my day, as well as others.... either yellow or blue!

Golden Smiles
10-02-2001, 01:41 PM
Neat question....hmmmmm........
Amos would absolutely be red, he is almost nine and has the energy of a pup, loves to run, and run..and is a quick learner!
Bailey would be pink, she is lady like, mellow, sweet and LAZY!(sorry Bay)
Stella would be purple, she is royalty, she wants things her way, and does not go with the flow!
Otis would green like nature, very earthy and loving, a real mush mellon! Terri

zippy-kat
10-02-2001, 03:51 PM
Is there a color for TROUBLE?
That would fit Sara.

Tinker kat would be pink: Ladylike and demure.
Clarice would probably be blue.

Miz Sophie...hmmm...maybe orange. Lively, vibrant, silly, saucy, and SWEET!

aerbutterfly
10-02-2001, 04:20 PM
i think poodles are kindda ugly (thats my oppinion)
:D

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: AmandaTCatLuvr ]

Angels3
10-02-2001, 08:32 PM
Our extrovert, in-your-face sheltie, Shelley, would have to be red. And she IS red! We call her The Redhead.
Our beautiful, angel-faced tibetan spaniel, Angel, would have to be gold. And she IS gold!
Our male sheltie, Danny, who is such an honorable, upstanding little man would have to be black & white as if he were dressed like a clergyman or priest. And he IS black & white!
Looks like all our dogs were born with just the right colour for each of them!