PDA

View Full Version : Move the name box off the photo

skpaw
01-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Can we have a poll about how many of us would like to see the name box above the photo instead of right on it?

My dogs are too good looking to spoil their photos with a name box!

Karen
01-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Hey, this is not something decided by committee! And I try to put the award plate where it does not cover up the pet. Usually the photos include sufficent "non-pet" space to do so. We are thinking about ways to redesign the award plate.

sandragonfly
01-03-2003, 07:27 PM
[COLOR=indigo]How can I put the pix below Gina's Ark Inc.? Like yours, bunny in bright blue background...? Thanks![COLOR=indigo]

Cookiebaker
01-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by skpaw
Can we have a poll about how many of us would like to see the name box above the photo instead of right on it?

My dogs are too good looking to spoil their photos with a name box!

I respectfully disagree...I really like the way the name is on the picture. It makes it look like the pet is really a winner, and I agree with Karen that it doesn't ruin the pet's picture at all!

Karen
01-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
How can I put the pix below Gina's Ark Inc.? Like yours, bunny in bright blue background...? Thanks!

That's called an avatar - mine is my best bunny Miss Hoppy! You need an image 60x60 pixels or smaller, then you go under :user CP" to "Edit Options" then down at the bottom hit "change avatar" and show it where you have that image!