PDA

View Full Version : Olivia, the little lover girl...

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 01:18 PM
Last night/early this morning, I awoke to Olivia laying IN bed with us, under the covers with her head sticking out where a pillow should be. She was laying between us, just like she was meant to be there! It was too cute! :D

Do anyone else's kitties sleep in bed like people?

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Tinky and Jupiter sleep on the bed.... Jupiter usually sleeps on the foot of the bed or right next to my head and Tinky usually sleeps on top of me...:)

Glacier
01-03-2003, 02:58 PM
Dominique does! She sleeps under my arm with her head on my pillow and the rest of her under the covers. She gets very upset if another cat tries to take her spot!

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
Dominique does! She sleeps under my arm with her head on my pillow and the rest of her under the covers. She gets very upset if another cat tries to take her spot!
Too cute!!! Olivia gets mad too...she is actually keeping Noah and Noel off the bed... :( I feel so bad about that, since Noah normally sleeps on my pillow.

neko1
01-03-2003, 03:27 PM
No kitties allowed in the bedroom cause I have bad allergies and they love to lie right on my pillows!!

Barbara
01-03-2003, 03:30 PM
Filou sleeps under Siegmar's knees and also sticks his head out. The new year night however when he was a little stressed by the firework, he slept at my side, near my belly (I lie on my right side) and also stuck his head out.
Anyway he's an undercover boy

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Filou sleeps under Siegmar's knees and also sticks his head out. The new year night however when he was a little stressed by the firework, he slept at my side, near my belly (I lie on my right side) and also stuck his head out.
Anyway he's an undercover boy
He sounds like such a fun kitty, what a sweet personality. :)

Russian Blue
01-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
The new year night however when he was a little stressed by the firework, he slept at my side, near my belly (I lie on my right side) and also stuck his head out.

Nakita does the same.

But if I am lying on my back, then she'll lie on her back and balances by resting against me. BUT, if we try to sleep in past 9am, she gets fussy and starts playing 'catch the toe'

:D

AmberLee
01-03-2003, 03:51 PM
It varies here; but Cassy usually sleeps somewhere on the bed. I most often wake up with him lying on his back under the covers beside me using my right arm as a pillow. Livvy (who has long hair) rarely gets under the covers, although she will sleep on my ankles or tummy when I position myself right and the mood suits her. ;)

Cataholic
01-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Tenny will get under the covers with me, for about twenty minutes, then he gets too hot! Same with Allie. Tenny is the only one that will let me curl up and sleep with him in my arms.

rosethecopycat
01-03-2003, 07:48 PM
I tell Mr. Jones that were going to bed now. Then when I'm in, I turn on the TV and he jumps up and I tell him, "come watch TV' and he comes up to my shoulder and I put my arm around him and we watch TV. Then in a while, he lets out a cry, and you know what!:rolleyes: :eek: Cue that Barry White music 'cuse he's going for my ankle. (30 min)

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Since it's been colder here lately, Sunny has been a real cuddle bug. He doesn't sleep under the covers but likes to sleep on my right or left side and sometimes when I'm on my back he'll even rest his head and front paws on my chest. Storm will also sometimes cuddle in the crook of my arm if I'm on my back. Sometimes Storm will be on my left side and Sunny will be on my right side. Pepper usually doesn't cuddle with me too much when I'm sleeping. I think he gets too hot. :)