PDA

View Full Version : Elvis the Bigger!

tatsxxx11
02-02-2020, 06:08 AM
Hi Elvis!!! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!:)

Oh! What a hunky, handsome Siver Tabby you are, one gorgeous "big boy!" And your Dad's right! We humans are not "owners," but when it comes to felines there's no doubt as to who "owns" who, we humans being relegated to mere servants to our feline companions!:p How lucky your Mom and Dad are, being ruled over by you and your two brothers, Elvis and Sid!:D What a big, happy, love filled fur family indeed, and with the possibility of yet another addition to the pack yet to come, even more love to be had, more fun filled days to come!

My wife and I are definitely cat people, so to speak. And, if the right situation presented itself, we would probably take on a fourth feline companion to add to the household. Until then, we have three awesome, beautiful cats with huge personalities, who we love as though they were our own children.

But for now, how very blessed your Mom and Dad are, having 3 furkids as special as you, Sid and Ash in their lives; the trifecta of feline perfection!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Elvis! Meeting you and your family has been such a treat! I hope you all enjoyed a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled to the max, treated to all your hearts desired! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Elvis, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear brothers Ash and Sid, too!!!:love::love::love:

SO handsome!!!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2020/February/01.jpg

phesina
02-02-2020, 06:56 AM
Dearest Elvis, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so handsome, with that sleek beautiful Tabby-patterned fur and that sweet face with the cute nose and those long white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so happy and contented in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Allentown, PA to pet you, and pet your kitty pals Ash and Sid, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you all for me ;).

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You reside with two humans and two other cats, nobody "owning" anyone else (though your dear Purrrents know their servant role well). You love to cuddle with your Meowmie, and your Dad thinks you're convinced she's your wife rather than his! You are very attached to your litter-brother Ash, who is quite timid and hides under the couch when a stranger arrives. Sid is a black kitten, your new adoptive brother. Your dear Purrrents are definitely cat people, and another kitty may join the household one of these days! You all love each other very much, don't you. As your dear Dad says, you are ".. three awesome, beautiful cats with huge personalities, who we love as though they were our own children." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Elvis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Ash and Sid and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
02-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Congrats on being COTD, Elivs the Bigger!

cassiesmom
02-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Hello, Elvis in Pennsylvania! What a hunky, handsome tabby fellow you are! Happy Cat of the Day!

mon
02-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Elvis is a masterpiece! Like that commercial says " the good lord took his sweet time while he was making you, didn't he! Cuddles to Elvis! 😻