PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm New Here

KrustyKrabbs
01-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Hi everybody! I have been looking at Pet Talk for along time now, but now I am a member! It will be fun to join in the games and stuff. I am kind of shy about myself, but I have a cat named Fluffy who is tortiose shell, and a guinea pig named Squeakers who is all black. I have to figure out how to post pictures of them.
well I would post more but my mom is telling me to get to bed! :D
See you all tomorrow!

sammi
01-02-2003, 10:43 PM
Welcome KrustyKrabbs! You will like it here. I have 2 dogs a red hair dog ??lab mix named Abby about 1 year old and Buddy a lab/husky mix 3 years old. Can't wait to hear more about your pets.:)

luckies4me
01-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Hello and welcome to pet Talk! :D

I am owned by:
three Bengal cats; Mystic, Cheetah and Houdini as well as others, hehe

a hedgehog named Speedy
lots of rats, in almost every variety you can think of
a white spot gecko
a house mouse

Used to have bunches more but.... I hope you enjoy it here!

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :)

My hubby and I are owned by four cats, you can see them all in my signature in the order we got them in:
Noah, Noel, Basil & Olivia.

Hey, is your screen name from "Sponge Bob"?

KrustyKrabbs
01-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Yea! I love Spongebob! My kitty Fluffy looks a lot like your tortiose shell cat. I still have to scan some pics!:o I was almost going to be Patrick Starfish but it was too much like a boys name.

jenluckenbach
01-03-2003, 01:29 PM
HI and welcome. My 13 cats are in my signature and I also have 16 mice.

Uabassoon
01-03-2003, 01:47 PM
Welcome to pet talk!! I have two cats on orange tabby named Corkscrew and a siamese mix named Tibby.

RockyRoad
01-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Hey KrustyKrabbs! Welcome to PT! I'm Britt!
My lil' critter crew consists of Lady(German Shepherd Dog), Sally(Tabby Cat), Floppsy(Lop Rabbit), Kelsey, Bubbles, Mooka, & Popcorn(Betta Fish), and five fish tanks. :)
I'm sure you'll like it here!

Karen
01-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Welcome!

NoahsMommy
01-03-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by KrustyKrabbs
Yea! I love Spongebob!

My kitty Fluffy looks a lot like your tortiose shell cat.

I like it too....I LOVE Gary the snail/cat....

Is fluffy a long haired, or short haired tortie?

mugsy
01-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Welcome aboard. My husband and I are owned by 20 rescue dogs.

neko1
01-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy

I like it too....I LOVE Gary the snail/cat....

I like Gary too hee hee...
Welcome to PT!! My furkids are in my signature Neko the grey tabby, cookie the black and white tux, Pumpkin the orange girl, and Tama the blue Abyssinian..

Looking forward to hearing more about your animals!!

AmberLee
01-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
... My husband and I are owned by 20 rescue dogs.

Oops! I'd missed the arrival of a couple. Congrats on the new comers! :D

Cataholic
01-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee

Oops! I'd missed the arrival of a couple. Congrats on the new comers! :D

Yeah, probably because you were sleeping, or eating, or something like that...cause that is about how fast it happened!!!!!!

Cataholic
01-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Oooops...sorry, Welcome to PT!

LoudLou
01-03-2003, 04:49 PM
http://spongezone.shacknet.nu/pictures/icons/krabs.gif Just wanted to welcome you to PetTalk.

KrustyKrabbs
01-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Ha ha, I like the picture of Mr. Krabbs, LoudLou! Thank you all for welcoming me to Pet Talk! I cant stay to long today because I have a lot of homework:mad: . Fluffy is a short haired cat, but her name is Fluffy because I named her when I was a little kid and couldn't think of a good name! oh well.

sandragonfly
01-03-2003, 06:19 PM
Hi all - I have been dying looking for Pet Talk and I think I found one, yippeee! wanted to ask you those who have pictures in signature...can anyone help me out how I'd do it?

I have two wonderful black speices; a dog, Mocha and a cat, Zephyra...and a outdoor calico cat, Fayetha. Hope all is well with you and your furlovers!

iceyshiver21
01-03-2003, 10:19 PM
HELLO!! WELCOME TO PETTALK!!!! IM know youll enjoy your stay cuz, Its alot a fun, but im sure you know that if youve been reading some of the posts, im obsessed with it and i think most people on here would agree!

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk KrustyKrabbs http://www.gifs.net/animate/coolcrab.gif and Gina's Ark Inc.. I know you'll both love it here. I have 3 male cats and they are Storm, Pepper, and Sunny.

HoRsELUvR
01-04-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi welcome to Pet Talk!you'll like it here,im sure.:)

sandragonfly
01-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Hey, yeah I already loved it here, am addicted to this website...oops. Wanted to thank everybody for the warmth welcomings!! Thanks!!! You guys have fun working here...

KrazyaboutKatz-- you have three adorable cats with those neat names! I really love it..how they all look altogether :)

lynnestankard
01-04-2003, 04:16 PM
BIG WELCOME to Krustykrabbs and Gina - hope you both enjoy being on the best Pet Site ever!

Lynne

primabella
01-04-2003, 04:20 PM
welcome to you both! :D

krustykrabbs - i take it you watch spongebob? :D you can't beat spongebob..:p

krazyaboutkatz
01-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Gina's Ark Inc.
Hey, yeah I already loved it here, am addicted to this website...oops. Wanted to thank everybody for the warmth welcomings!! Thanks!!! You guys have fun working here...

KrazyaboutKatz-- you have three adorable cats with those neat names! I really love it..how they all look altogether :) Thank you. :)