PDA

View Full Version : Ravishing Rowdy

cats4ever
01-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Dear Rowdy, what a most handsome longhair kitty you are. :love::love::love: Your coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face has such a sweet expression.
Your mom surprised her humans with two little babies, and now you and your sister are all grown up.
You have turned into a 17 pounder, while your sister is not even half you size.
One of your favorite treats is catnip, and you always know when that can of cat food is opened, no matter where in the house you are.
Rowdy, you are a gentle giant, and absolutely adorable. I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

phesina
01-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Dearest Rowdy, what an utterly stunning fellow you are! That fluffy orange tabby fur is so thick and pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with your long white whiskers and eyebrows and those eyes that match your fur! My orange and white tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so solemn and wise there, gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Tonawanda, NY and pet you, and pet your kitty little sister and other siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me ;).

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your little sister were Easter babies a year and a half ago. You love to play with all your kitty brothers and sisters, and you're especially gentle with your little litter-sister even though you're ten pounds heavier than she is! You do love your catnip, don't you. Sometimes you like to chase your human-kitten sister around the house and paw at her feet, but you don't hurt her. You're just playing, and she knows it. How nice that she is growing up with a kitty best friend! You can sense from anywhere in the house when a can of cat food is being opened, and you're there in a flash. You aren't spoiled, are you! You and all your family kitties and humans love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rowdy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear little sister and other kitty siblings and Purrrsons are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
01-09-2020, 06:58 AM
What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Rowdy.
Congrats on being COTD!

bowlkat
01-09-2020, 01:48 PM
What a gorgeous big orange Coonster!! with all the characteristics of them- gentle, fun-loving, affectionate-- if you add a strong touch of Diva and make him a smaller female, you'd have our Gretel!
Happy COTD handsome Rowdy!! And many more!!

bowlkat

cassiesmom
01-11-2020, 11:06 AM
Hello, Rowdy in New York! What a handsome fellow you are! Your orange fur is so fluffy and looks very soft to pet. You are smart, too- playing with your young person just right and coming when dinner is served! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Rowdy!