PDA

View Full Version : BYE - BYE

jackiesdaisy1935
08-26-2001, 06:37 PM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/031/cZ/Wq/tO/oN51490.jpg

I thought this was a great banner that I found, sorry all of our dogs are not on it.
I will be gone for a few days, our Son has some time off so we are all going to what is called Big Bear Lake in the Big Bear Mountains.
It will be our Son, daughter-in-law, Grandson, our other Grandson, us and four, yep thats right four Schnauzers. I told Don I think this will be like a three ring circus. This is our first time in this area and we have rented a two story cottage. We hope to take a lot of pictures. So will see you all when we get back. Everybody take care.
Jackie

Pam
08-26-2001, 06:46 PM
Oh Jackie we will miss you terribly! I look forward to your posts so much. Have a wonderful time and get some rest. It sounds like a really fun time!! I love the banner! Of course the cutie second from the right caught my eye! ;) You will have a lot of reading to do when you get back!

Daisy's Mom
08-26-2001, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the banner Jackie1 It's cute. I will miss you while you're away! Have a great time and show us all your pictures :)

Sudilar
08-26-2001, 08:35 PM
Have a great vacation, take lots of pics and most of all, have fun!!!!!!

RachelJ
08-26-2001, 09:06 PM
The only thing good about you leaving is that you will have a good time and we can look forward to LOTS of pictures and maybe we'll even hear from Perry and Daisy about their doggone vacation.

zippy-kat
08-26-2001, 09:56 PM
Bye Jackie!
You will be missed!

Bring home lots of stories and pictures!

petspoil
08-26-2001, 10:58 PM
Have a great vacation.You will be missed a lot. Be sure to take a lot of photos and show us when you come back.

aly
08-27-2001, 12:27 PM
Jackie, I love that banner! Have a safe and happy trip. I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures! :)